Stamina Pro Review

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
I was fortunate enough to win a THP Instagram contest and have this product coming my way. This thread will serve as the spot for a product review. Your questions and participation are welcome.

To begin with, what is this? Stamina Pro is a patch that seeks to reduce inflammation and pain

CEB8E3B1-45BA-4EEA-ABD6-4833837AB4BB.png
B0792494-13F2-4E0F-92CC-73FF5EFA82D9.png
FE440A97-420C-49B9-A982-031C714DF0A2.png

How does it work? This part is very interesting. Active ingredients from a number of products are contained within the patch. Electrons from those ingredients are activated by the electrical field of our body

37C3B019-83FF-4540-902E-54CB0502C7BA.png

Looking forward to what you think Frank, I enjoyed reviewing them and have become a consistent user myself.

Thread with the review in the OP is here for those curious:

I am heading to Bandon next week for 5 walking rounds in 3 days. I’ve done this before. Things will be sore. I’ll be wearing / using this product as a means of testing. Until then, check out these testimonials from some guys who can golf their balls just a little bit
5A9C65E7-A850-4425-A4D6-A854A72CD2F2.png

Looking forward to what you think Frank, I enjoyed reviewing them and have become a consistent user myself.

Thread with the review in the OP is here for those curious:

Do you think any of the patches are a size that would work on a finger? The materials say not to cut the patches. Did you ever try cutting one so it fit a body part?

Do you think any of the patches are a size that would work on a finger? The materials say not to cut the patches. Did you ever try cutting one so it fit a body part?
I have, and I know a few others have as well. That said, the smallest ones in the pack that I reviewed I could make work on my jacked up right index finger when I needed to. I do wish they had some the shape of knuckle bandaids and such.

Here’s a 25% off coupon code for folks who are interested
4A88DBD4-607F-4A6D-9104-E468A3932E96.png

My packet from THP arrived today. Here’s everything that’s included plus a shot that shows how the smallest size patch isn’t quite sized properly to help my primary trouble area

F563A53C-47FC-41BC-AA31-DFEA23918B5D.jpeg26972FC3-04F6-454A-B1AA-92480517EC35.jpegDF544C83-43B6-4F1F-93E9-0F12CE7ECE7C.jpegB94829FE-62DA-404D-96B7-2B026DCD398B.jpeg

And the first use goes to my daughter who is sore from her first Fastpitch softball game. Her immediate reaction was “it’s just like a bandaid” and “at least it’s skin color”

1C26EB7E-7A8A-42DE-8CBD-5C4DAA96C01B.jpeg6C22191B-6C04-420E-9F04-9807290AFEFB.jpeg

I’m looking forward to following along. Hope they work for you.

I’ll tell you that I love the product however the adhesive is a pain to get off. Some times it takes a couple of days to get it off.

And the first use goes to my daughter who is sore from her first Fastpitch softball game. Her immediate reaction was “it’s just like a bandaid” and “at least it’s skin color”

View attachment 8950224View attachment 8950225
Update - this started with typical 13 year old skepticism. “It’s stupid”, “It won’t work.” She came back from the gym claiming she can tell a difference on her shoulder (pic 2) but only in the exact spot the patch is; the area immediately around the patch still hurts. That’s pretty fast acting - faster than I would have expected. But she was exercising. I wonder if activity increases the body’s electrical output, which conceivably would activate the patch ingredients even more.

Update - this started with typical 13 year old skepticism. “It’s stupid”, “It won’t work.” She came back from the gym claiming she can tell a difference on her shoulder (pic 2) but only in the exact spot the patch is; the area immediately around the patch still hurts. That’s pretty fast acting - faster than I would have expected. But she was exercising. I wonder if activity increases the body’s electrical output, which conceivably would activate the patch ingredients even more.

No idea, but that’s interesting. It normally takes 24 or so hours to work for me.

I played 31 holes yesterday, walking the entire time. By about the 28th hole my lower back starting tightening up and barking a bit. Nothing horrible but it was the point where I was trying to stretch it out on the tee boxes. I took a shower last night and applied a long patch horizontally across my lower back. Dinner, cocktails, no pain meds like ibuprofen. I awake this morning feeling great. Could it be a good nights sleep? Sure, but just from my recollection usually the back doesn’t recover like this on it’s own.

I’m going to keep the patch on the back today for another 36 holes (walking) and apply the medium size patch to the glute...not sure how to describe it but a hip / sciatica spot usually starts acting up on these trips. Let’s se if I can avoid it with the help of this product.

That's great to hear there may be some help from this product. I have some issues in that same lower back/sciatic area so I'm really looking forward to hearing how it works for that.

Does anyone know if you can buy this product in stores like a Walmart or Target? I have a couple of golf events this weekend that I'd like to use this for but can't find it.

I’ll look tonight to confirm but my impression is the strips are only available online from the OEM.

Reactions: KEV
31 holes yesterday. 36 more today. I’m not exactly a paragon of health yet I feel pretty damn good, definitely better than I did this time yesterday before I started using this product. I could play another 18.

Last edited:
After reading the reviews I might have to grab some my back usually acts up on the back 9.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Another 18 walking holes yesterday, bringing the total up to 95 holes in 3 days.

This time yesterday I was rushed for time with checkout before the round and didn’t switch the patch on my lower back. They are supposedly good for 24 hours. Midway through the round my back started acting up. After the round and later that day my back hurt enough that it was hard to bend over to pick things up. This time I did take ibuprofen when I got home last night. I also removed the old patch and applied a medium size patch in the lower right side, the biggest trouble area. I awake this morning to no back pain. Again, maybe it’s the nights sleep, maybe it’s the ibuprofen. But for an unscientific experiment there seems to be too much of a correlation between patch use and reduction / elimination / prevention of pain and stiffness for this to be a coincidence.

I’m a believer. I gave a couple more of these away to others with trouble areas. I’m down to my last few. I’m going to buy more on my own.

I should also add that the adhesive is no joke. Taking the patch off last night...I concur with Iceman (above) ... it was a bit painful. The packets include a little wet wipe size packet of something that’s supposed to help with this. I’m going to give that a closer look this time around.

Another 18 walking holes yesterday, bringing the total up to 95 holes in 3 days.

This time yesterday I was rushed for time with checkout before the round and didn’t switch the patch on my lower back. They are supposedly good for 24 hours. Midway through the round my back started acting up. After the round and later that day my back hurt enough that it was hard to bend over to pick things up. This time I did take ibuprofen when I got home last night. I also removed the old patch and applied a medium size patch in the lower right side, the biggest trouble area. I awake this morning to no back pain. Again, maybe it’s the nights sleep, maybe it’s the ibuprofen. But for an unscientific experiment there seems to be too much of a correlation between patch use and reduction / elimination / prevention of pain and stiffness for this to be a coincidence.

I’m a believer. I gave a couple more of these away to others with trouble areas. I’m down to my last few. I’m going to buy more on my own.

I should also add that the adhesive is no joke. Taking the patch off last night...I concur with Iceman (above) ... it was a bit painful. The packets include a little wet wipe size packet of something that’s supposed to help with this. I’m going to give that a closer look this time around.
Is that a lot? Haha. Good to know they help! Do you feel any restriction while swinging?

Is that a lot? Haha. Good to know they help! Do you feel any restriction while swinging?
Ha ha ha. And all walking.

Zero restriction while moving. It feels like having a bandaid or maybe even more like KT tape. Even more than my lower back with the golf swing, this was proven out while having girls on my softball team still able to throw / pitch with the longer strip applied from their shoulder down the outside of their arm. Zero performance issues or restrictions.

Ha ha ha. And all walking.

Zero restriction while moving. It feels like having a bandaid or maybe even more like KT tape. Even more than my lower back with the golf swing, this was proven out while having girls on my softball team still able to throw / pitch with the longer strip applied from their shoulder down the outside of their arm. Zero performance issues or restrictions.
Have you used KT tape before Frank? I’ve been wondering how the two compare.

Have you used KT tape before Frank? I’ve been wondering how the two compare.
I have used it before. Let me think about this and get back to you.

Reactions: KEV
I have used it before. Let me think about this and get back to you.
I've been thinking about this for the past few days and am struggling with an answer. I had success with both. A couple of obvious differences are price and that KT tape is a lot easier to take off. But to the core question about how they work and which works better...I'm really kind of stumped on how to answer that. I haven't used KT tape in a while. My sense is KT tape is more for muscles that will be actively used. But I went out to an OEM website and sure enough they say it can be used for lower back, etc. And maybe I used it that way but just don't remember? I'm sorry, but that's about all I've got.

I mentioned the pretty direct correlation between back pain and use of the patches, above. I will also share that my daughter has been complaining of patella tendon pain the past few days. Probably just repetitive use stuff as she returns to a sport. It has gotten to the point where she was taking ibuprofin and icing. I convinced her to use a patch last night. She woke up this morning to tell me her knee felt better / good.

Piggy backing on my prior comments, my testing definitely is not scientific. But there's too much of a correlation between using the product and having a body part react positively for this to be a coincidence. I am very likely going to buy more when my test supply runs out.

Back