I need to rewatch it. I wasn't super locked in when I watched it and lost track of what was going on.

This is way more story than action series, and I really like it.

View attachment 9122401

Wife's asleep and I have miles of paperwork to do. Is this background material or am I going to be sucked in, wanting more, and not have any work done 3 hours from now?

Who's watched the eps already?
Watched it - liked it. I think Andor, Mandalorian and the latest Ashoka season are some of the best stuff done in a long time in Star Wars. Fits in nicely with Rogue One

Watched it - liked it. I think Andor, Mandalorian and the latest Ashoka season are some of the best stuff done in a long time in Star Wars. Fits in nicely with Rogue One
Agree mostly. Completely different groupsc of people like them ca. the cheesier stuff too. It's kind of interesting.

I'm excited for Season Two. Enjoyed the first one.

coincidence i just fired it up for a couple more episodes last night after never finishing the first season.

I liked andor season 1, Season 2 looks like its gonna be pretty sick. I hear Kenobi is coming out with season 2 as well. While I didnt like that one as much, there was someone who edited that season into a 2.5h movie and it was freaking awesome.

Andor is the best thing Disney has done, I'm excited.

Just got done watching season 1 on my way through the timeline order list on D+, loved it, so excited for S2.

Lots of really good in-depth information about almost all the characters on YouTube. Of course there is a lot of haters for the Sequel trilogy, but I enjoy a lot of the clone wars stuff and the newer shows recently. However I wish they did some more movies instead of insert some of the nonsense slow stuff in some of the newer shows.

Back