I'm two episodes in and have liked it much better than Book of Boba Fett and it is far less cheesy than Obi Wan

The first 3 episodes were very slow, it has picked up since. Just finished ep 7 last night. The last 3 episodes kept me interested, so we’ll see.

It was a bit slow to start but has picked up since, finished episode 6 the other day and interested to see where it goes from here. I'm glad this is a 12 episode season and they have 12 on tap for season 2.

Just finished episode 7, ashamed to admit it took me this long to realize it's the same character from Rogue One but it's been years since I've watched that.

Anyways, this show is fantastic. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see a Jedi at some point but this is a great piece of sci-fi so far; adult and cinematic, very HBO-esque.

There are some damn fine actors in this. A bunch of really good character portrayals.

Alright, through episode 10 and this show just keeps getting better and better. I'd say there are 2-3 episodes so far that are better than anything to come along with the Star Wars name attached since the original trilogy.

Surprised there isn't more hype surrounding this show, but they're releasing it on ABC, FX, FreeForm, and Hulu during Thanksgiving so I have a feeling it's coming.

Starting the season finale now!!!!! :D

I like this show. And that scenes with Luthen are effing awesome. That was well cast.

Starting the season finale now!!!!! :D

I like this show. And that scenes with Luthen are effing awesome. That was well cast.
My dad is into Sci fi so I talked him into starting it. Wasn't sure if it started quick enough to capture his interest but he binge watched the first 10 episodes in a few days. Will be watching the finale with him this weekend when I travel home for Thanksgiving for sure.

Finale was very good imo
Overall, very good first season.
would rank it up there with Mando season 1

Through ep 10 I think, my goodness this show is fantastic. Rogue One/Andor/this theme is what Disney has done best, by far, with Star Wars.

Just starting episode 4 now. Took a little time to build but liking it so far.

I really really liked this shows first season, and the reviews continue to be great.

Screenshot_20221128_230202_Chrome.jpg

I think they said something about then advancing more time in season 2. Basically going to bring us up to the Rogue One date?

Just starting episode 4 now. Took a little time to build but liking it so far.
If you made it to ep 4 you're golden, only gets better from there. Enjoy the ride.

Setting up the whole story line took a few episodes- writing on this series is probably better than any 'Star Wars' entity previous. Certainly more for the more mature audience out there. First 'curse' word and 'near sex' scene in the Canon. Not really a single "Pew, Pew" until the Luthen/Cassian meeting. Lots of callbacks and references to other series as well. Some really, REALLY deep, and others not so much. Really well written and directed.

Looking forward to watching this. Downloaded for my plane flights coming up.

This is top 3 star wars enterprise ever. Even though it makes several of our heroes from the original trilogy look like total cowards, I love it. I get why many might not like it because it steers very far away from the mysticism of the Jedi, has nothing to do with the Skywalkers and doesn't even have much in the way of aliens.

I am actually stunned that Disney let them make this.

One thing I've noticed on almost all of these new series of shows (Mandalorian, Boba Fett, Obi-Wan...) is how LOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGG the credit sequences are. If you look at the timeline across the bottom, it may say 47:25 or something... And nearly 8 or 9 minutes is credits! Sure- there's a lot involved, but maybe they could know what your locale is since I don't really need to know who the "2nd assistant's key grip intern" was in German or Polish.

Setting up the whole story line took a few episodes- writing on this series is probably better than any 'Star Wars' entity previous. Certainly more for the more mature audience out there. First 'curse' word and 'near sex' scene in the Canon. Not really a single "Pew, Pew" until the Luthen/Cassian meeting. Lots of callbacks and references to other series as well. Some really, REALLY deep, and others not so much. Really well written and directed.

Oh- and by 'curse' word, I'm referring to a curse that is in "English". there have been a lot of madey-uppy languages and words that are supposed to be references the the same thing, you just needed to be a real nerd and understand the madey-uppy language to know what that word was!

We finally watched the season finale tonight. This whole series was so good. I could not figure out before it started why we needed this series, but it was incredible Star Wars content and a refreshing difference to the other series.

Holy hell, I'm just getting around to getting into this show.

It's magnificent.
Yeah, I am glad some folks here convinced me to keep going. I was shocked by how good this show turned out to be.

Yeah, I am glad some folks here convinced me to keep going. I was shocked by how good this show turned out to be.
I love Star Wars. I love the Skywalker's and Solos.

Stories about characters who aren't part of the same 3 families are appreciated. Keeps things fresh. Nothing in this series is fan services. Nothing that you have to seen the animated series to understand. Nothing so far has come from a reddit fan fiction page. It's excellent.

Last edited:
I binged watched this show, finishing a few days ago. Loved it. While I "like" Star Wars content, I was fully enamored with this show.

It had more of an edge, more of a personable, immersive approach to what things may have been like in such a world. If there were any Muppet type creatures, typical of Star Wars, I didn't notice.

I really like The Mandalorian too, but IMHO, Andor blows it away.

Finished season 1 today. Holy hell, it's a fantastic show.

I was worried the prison arch would slow the show, but it was CRITICAL!

No slow parts at all. No fluff. Plenty of the right type of questions being asked, specifically about the moral implications of rebellion. Just fantastic!

Back