Star Wars Episode VII Has a Title

How many Star Wars heads do we have on the forum. I'm talking truly follow along with books, movies, comics, animates series

How many Star Wars heads do we have on the forum. I'm talking truly follow along with books, movies, comics, animates series

I've read a good number of books and obviously seen the movies some of Star Wars Rebels, but not the comics and other animated series.

Only thing I don't do is comics, well haven't since the early 90's. I've read alot of the books, minus the EU ones, which are no more anyways. I also own many star wars games, from trivial Pursuit to SW Battlefront.

I followed a good bit of everything at one time or another. The biggest issue right now is that Disney is saying that all of the literature (books/comics) are no longer canon, unless it was authorized by them, like the newer books and cartoons. So the Star Wars Universe is rather fractured right now. The stuff is there, but not licensed any longer.

You also have to take into account the video games based on Star Wars like Knights of the Old Republic, Knights of the Old Republic 2, Jedi Academy, etc. None of those are canon any longer, either. Except the newer Old Republic MMORPG.

A very cool image of all the Star Wars vehicles!
Spoiler
15030731279488220532.jpg

Anyone go pick one up today???

4 of those pair will appear on my xmas list.

LOL mikeg. You crazy but you're not!

Got to admit, the storm trooper has my attention.

Wow shouldn't have clicked on this thread. This is going to cost me.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Dude, the set is $260 and you bought 2?

:baller"

The set is sold out, limited run. I bought one of each pair....i deserve it :alien:

Posted 6 months ago but I'd never seen it. I'm laughing so hard.

Back