Stitch Golf Becomes Apparel Partner for Bryson and the Crushers-will make custom products

smgoldstein

2022 Goat Cupper
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 9.08.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 2.52.27 PM.png

STITCH BECOMES OFFICIAL ON-COURSE APPAREL PARTNER OF CRUSHERS GC

2023 LIV Golf Champions Set to Have Custom Products Available Online and In-Store

West Palm Beach, FL (February 7, 2024) – Crushers GC today announced Stitch Golf as their official on-course apparel partner. This strategic partnership will deliver custom products for the team and fans, with available items on sale to the public online and in-store later this year.

Following a championship season together in 2023, the official partnership will now produce a co-designed assortment of men’s custom on-course polos, as well as driver head covers, with the opportunity to collaborate on a wider array of additional items in the future. All custom products worn during play will be made available to the public in late spring of the 2024 season.

“Stitch Golf was a loyal supporter of Crushers GC during the 2023 LIV Golf season, and I am very excited to further develop that relationship into a formal partnership,” said Crushers GC Captain Bryson DeChambeau. “The clothing and apparel that Stitch provides to our team – which will soon be available to Crushers fans through a variety of channels – allows Charles, Paul, Anirban, and myself to perform at the highest level. The custom polos we've co-designed with Stitch will bring added personalization to our uniforms and will be an amazing way for fans to deepen their connection to Crushers GC. I could not be more excited for the Crushers’ partnership with Stitch Golf.”

Seen in over 500+ country clubs around the United States, Stitch now teams up with the 2023 LIV Golf Team Champions to supercharge and innovate golf’s on-course style. Known for their Championship Sunday blue polka dot attire last season, Crushers GC went on to post 14 overall podium finishes, including three individual and two team titles, plus the Team Championship crown, all in Stitch gear. The partnership between them will serve as the crossroads of modern and vintage styles colliding, with products remaining as timeless as the game.

“Stitch Golf is proud to be Crushers GC's official apparel partner,” said Stitch Golf CEO, Brad King. “Bryson, Paul, Anirban and Charles are incredible players, and we are thrilled to outfit the defending team champions. We are confident that the unique and quality products that this relationship will produce will be met with great enthusiasm from consumers as we redefine the way golfers experience both performance and fashion. Stitch thanks Bryson and the Crushers for their trust, as we are grateful to be associated with an awesome team and such special people.”

Crushers GC | Crushers GC

About Stitch
Founded in 2011 as a headcover company, STITCH is known for designing and creating products with a precise attention to detail, all the way down to the last stitch. Based in Apex, North Carolina, STITCH gives a unique experience, whether it’s the high quality leather used in our headcovers, the durable waterproof fabrics in our bags and gear or the fashionable color schemes seen in our apparel. STITCH products are designed to be effortlessly fashionable, allowing you to create a stylish, comfortable and color-coordinated look on and off the course. Designed with details that perform, our line of golf bags and gear, travel bags and apparel combine function and fashion with three themes in mind: DRESS YOUR GAME™, ARRIVE IN STYLE™ and FROM WORK TO PLAY™. STITCH products are available at leading golf, country clubs and select retailers around the world and at: www.stitchgolf.com

About Crushers GC

Led by 2020 US Open Champion Bryson DeChambeau, the 2023 LIV Golf Team Champions roster is rounded out by fellow teammates Anirban Lahiri, Paul Casey, and Charles Howell III. Last season, Crushers GC produced 14 podiums, including seven team and individual finishes. As a team, they secured two bookend victories during the regular season at Mayakoba and Chicago, prior to hoisting the 2023 LIV Golf Team Championship in Miami.

They already sponsored Bryson so this is a good, and logical, move imo. Good for stitch.

I am a fan of Stitch products and I'm looking forward to seeing these clothing products. However, until reading this I had no idea who or what the Crushers were.

It’s a smart move on Stitch’s part. Their stuff is nice and mild too for the most part design wise.

That's pretty good, just wish I liked the logo better...

Good to see more and more companies getting on board with Liv.
Be interesting to see if more dominoes start falling with this first push.

Back