Stitch Masters Themed products

That's the most boring Masters themed hat I have ever seen. Quality looks even worse.

meh

Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

LOVE me some Stitch, but those are pretty blah

That hat looks terrible

That's the most boring Masters themed hat I have ever seen. Quality looks even worse.
I can at least promise the quality is top notch, because that’s all Stitch does.

But….this is a poor effort Masters themed release 100%

I can at least promise the quality is top notch, because that’s all Stitch does.

But….this is a poor effort Masters themed release 100%
Maybe it's a poor photo of the hat then.

I think it’s just a plain arse design on an oddly shaped hat, but stitching and such won’t be cheap on anything Stitch, ever.

As much as I like Bryson's Stitch clothing for the Masters, I equally hate all of this.

Meh I'll pass...

Kind of plain and I just cannot get down with rope hats

would agree its a poor photo. I am not sure anything Stitch does is cheap, their stuff is insanley good quality in my eyes.

I do like the look of the Bloomin polo for the masters but then again I am not a huge crazy print guy

Low effort here..

Otherwise, how was the play Mrs Lincoln?

I can’t say quality is good or bad. I can say I’m not a rope hat guy.

How are you supposed to tell that that headcover is masters themed? Just looks pretty feminine. Belongs in @Templet0n 's bag

How are you supposed to tell that that headcover is masters themed? Just looks pretty feminine. Belongs in @Templet0n 's bag
It's green with flowers on it, apparently that's the Masters these days.

I do give them credit for the
Friends Lol GIF by Max

Where everyone else seems to be hitting the Azeleas hard they have put flowering white and pink Dogwoods on the cover.

Small consolation, I guess.

Talking Episode 7 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Back