Strength and Core Yoga for golfers - Apple Fitness+

Pelo changed their membership plans and pissed me off. Such a grumpy old man answer 😂

I want to say if you don't go premium on Pelo they limit the number of bike/rowing/tread workouts you can do down to three a month or something stupid like that.

The programming is equally good on AF+, if not better imo.
Yes, you are right, I saw they do limit the bike/rowing/treadmill to 3 a month, which I wouldn't use anyway. But, if the programming is just as good on AF+, it would be the best choice for me too. I don't have a Peloton, and am already heavily integrated into the Apple ecosystem. And, it's cheaper, both monthly and annually. Can share with family members too. Thanks for the input!

Yes, you are right, I saw they do limit the bike/rowing/treadmill to 3 a month, which I wouldn't use anyway. But, if the programming is just as good on AF+, it would be the best choice for me too. I don't have a Peloton, and am already heavily integrated into the Apple ecosystem. And, it's cheaper, both monthly and annually. Can share with family members too. Thanks for the input!
No problem at all! Those reasons you gave were all the deciding factors for me as well.

Back