CONTEST Style For You and Your THP Friends with Stitch Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve put the gear through the first few wears and am very impressed. This is my first Stitch gear and the quality is fantastic. I have to start with the quarter zip because it’s like wearing a cloud. A lightweight wonderful cloud. Seriously, it’s fantastic. I’m 5’8” 145 and the small fit very well. Somewhat on the athletic side with long enough sleeves. It’s a perfect article of clothing. The 30” shorts are true to size, comfortable, and stylish. I wouldn’t hesitate to grab another pair. I went small with the polo and the fit was good. It’s not an athletic fit, but the sizing is spot on and I don’t feel like I’m swimming in it.
You should grab the shorts from @BigDill . I am really going to have to look into 1/4 zip!

I wore the XL sized shirt yesterday, I've been wearing XXL for years and I think this may be the first company that makes XL that's reasonable for people my size. I need less belly XXL and more shoulder XXL and I think this one does a great job with that.

Wore it out for golf and never got untucked and looked good all day long. I think Stitch is the only company I'll get XL polo's in, but XXL still holds in the 1/4 zip.

I wore the XL sized shirt yesterday, I've been wearing XXL for years and I think this may be the first company that makes XL that's reasonable for people my size. I need less belly XXL and more shoulder XXL and I think this one does a great job with that.

Wore it out for golf and never got untucked and looked good all day long. I think Stitch is the only company I'll get XL polo's in, but XXL still holds in the 1/4 zip.
I'm a tweener too... mostly too large for an XL, but not really big enough for an XXL.
Peter Millar - they know what XL means too. At least in the summer comfort line.

Finally got a chance to wear my Stitch 1/4 zip! It was 65° this morning when I left Wilmywood to go to RDU. It’s the best 1/4 zip I own. Lightweight, stretches well, fits like a glove. Warm but not hot. Highly recommend.

Just reiterating that this 1/4 zip from Stitch golf is great.

Need to get a 1/4 zip. For those that got xl q zips do they fit you well. Broad shoulders here and the sweater in mystery XL was a shmedium. XL polo is perfect.
I would say so. I got the xxl and it fits like a dream. THeir products seem to run slightly larger than true to size but not outrageously so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back