CONTEST Style For You and Your THP Friends with Stitch Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday on the Worst Golf Podcast we talked about this fun and unique contest with Stitch Golf to up your style game. If you do not know a lot about the Stitch brand, check out the Brand Story we did on them here. Fresh of the Off Course podcast interview with CEO Brad King, we decided to have some fun.

Screenshot 2023-07-26 at 12.45.58 PM.png

The Prize
You will win a full outfit from Stitch Golf including Shorts, Polo, 1/4 Zip and Hat and three other THPers will also win the same. You will want to check out the latest drop of polos on the Stitch website here.

How to Enter
This is the fun part. You will get to pick the three other THPers that will win with you to make up your "Stitch Foursome".

Make a post below with your favorite polo shirt on the Stitch website. You can do it by name, a quick screen shot or a link to your favorite one.
You will also tag 3 THPers in the post that will make up your winning team.

THPers tagged can then do the same and tag anybody they would like. Please make sure you are tagging them with the @ symbol to qualify and you MUST tag 3 THPers to have your entry count.

Misc
Contest will run until Monday morning July 31st at which time we will announce the winners.
At that point we will get in touch to get sizing, etc.
You must tag 3 different THPers and only 3 in each entry.

Good luck everybody!

So fun!
@Nate @Mmaynard11 @FernDog

I love the Butterfly Footprint print!!!
2023_butterflyfootprings_navy_image1_x800.jpg

Great contest idea 🔥

Butterfly Footprints is my favorite new polo.

My foursome is myself @OldandStiff @McLovin and @Deebo76 (I want to see how many times deebo gets tagged):ROFLMAO:

This is cool and unique!

My favorite is the 1 I'm wearing today at work the butterfly footprint. My 3 would be if stitch is involved @smgoldstein is number 1 then the other 2 would be people I want to play with but haven't had the chance so @jazi95 and @BigDill

PXL_20230726_170209926.jpg

I really like the butterfly footprints.

1690391305410.png

@J4U, @mson, and @outlawx would be my picks for this (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back