CONTEST Style For You and Your THP Friends with Stitch Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back to town today and had this waiting for me!

IMG_8133.jpeg

Awesome looking lineup here!

IMG_8134.jpeg

Honest to goodness it might be the most comfortable 1/4 zip I own.
How is the fit? Athletic and tapered or somewhat boxy?

I just tried mine on and the fit is excellent. I went M/L in polo and L in pullover, and it was absolutely the correct call.

The fit if the pullover (which is excellent quality) exceptional. I wouldn’t call it boxy, and it’s not fitted/slim. I would say it’s slightly towards athletic, but definitely leaves enough room for me to be comfortable. I would easily wear this on the course or to dinner, no problem.

I would go more with the athletic type cut / style for the 1/4 zip. Room to move without being excessive.

Polo is a bit boxier. I read the information and the review but anytime I've ever tried an XL it's been to small / tight for me so I got it in XXL (my usual size at 6'3" 250lb) and it's a bit too large. I don't know if I could reliably fit into an XL, but I'll need to tuck and pull the XXL to stop the belly overhang.

Great looking lineup! Appreciate the feedback on fit!

I am rocking the polo and pullover today at work. I love the fit and quality so far. Very impressed. I have owned Stitch apparel in the past, and these two items are my favorite by far.

Also, I tried on the shorts this morning before work. They fit great and are true to size. I think they were a bit lighter weight than my current short of choice, the Puma Dealer. The fit was about the same, so the sizing of the Stitch, Puma and Travis Matthew shorts seems consistent to one another.

I am rocking the polo and pullover today at work. I love the fit and quality so far. Very impressed. I have owned Stitch apparel in the past, and these two items are my favorite by far.
You're wearing a pullover... in August... in Miami?

I’ll do whatever it takes for a forum review.

Also, my office is always very cold.

View attachment 9199180
I was thinking the same thing, little warm to be wearing that pullover.

I'll be wearing mine tonight for league, it's the start of our season long race to the championship finals. Shorts and polo here we go!

IMG_0577.jpegIMG_0576.jpeg

couple pictures of the ‘fit. Shorts feel great they look a long in the pictures but don’t feel that long and the XXL top feels a little large but doesn’t actually look terrible I don’t think. 6’3” 247 lb for reference.

THPers -

I ended up with an extra pair of size 30 shorts. I tried to fire up the DeLorean and go back 6th grade when they would fit me, but its almost impossible to find quality plutonium these days. Thus, I would like to find them a new home.

If anyone fits a size 30, or has a kid that does, please let me know so I can get them out to you.

View attachment 9199276View attachment 9199277

couple pictures of the ‘fit. Shorts feel great they look a long in the pictures but don’t feel that long and the XXL top feels a little large but doesn’t actually look terrible I don’t think. 6’3” 247 lb for reference.
I would think a man this handsome at that size would have better taste in fast food!!

Wearing a basic white Stitch polo today. I threw it on today thinking that i might be on a virtiual call today and would want to look good. I love the fit, the fabrics, quality of the buttons and collar. It's a better garment. It might be my favorite brand we talk about at THP. Claw Daddy is a close second.

THPers -

I ended up with an extra pair of size 30 shorts. I tried to fire up the DeLorean and go back 6th grade when they would fit me, but its almost impossible to find quality plutonium these days. Thus, I would like to find them a new home.

If anyone fits a size 30, or has a kid that does, please let me know so I can get them out to you.
If only i was 11 again. But then most of y’all would not be born.

I’ve put the gear through the first few wears and am very impressed. This is my first Stitch gear and the quality is fantastic. I have to start with the quarter zip because it’s like wearing a cloud. A lightweight wonderful cloud. Seriously, it’s fantastic. I’m 5’8” 145 and the small fit very well. Somewhat on the athletic side with long enough sleeves. It’s a perfect article of clothing. The 30” shorts are true to size, comfortable, and stylish. I wouldn’t hesitate to grab another pair. I went small with the polo and the fit was good. It’s not an athletic fit, but the sizing is spot on and I don’t feel like I’m swimming in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back