Sun Day Red Apparel

I dig it.

I wonder who makes his line? Does he have his own manufacturing facility or does he outsource?

I wonder who makes his line? Does he have his own manufacturing facility or does he outsource?
TaylorMade.

IMG_1749.jpeg

Animated GIF

I wish Tiger would have teamed up with a clothing company to do this rather than TaylorMade. The off-center logo on the red polo and the logo being present on all the clothes is very ugly. Logos should be more subtle on clothing especially since some golfers are wearing it for fashion reasons. We won’t get to speak on function until May which I think is another miss. Why not hype it up and do an initial release? Or release it during Master’s week when golf is really kicking off the season for cold weather states.

Quite simply it’s a miss. First really the logo should be like his iconic fist pump with his putter. Also I agree with some sentiments that Tayormade was not the way to go. It was way safe. Honestly adidas would have done better and after finally getting Nike‘s jewel they would poured crazy money into that project. This just feels puzzled together hastily.

Saw a quote where Tiger said I'm done with the TW I've moved on. Such an iconic logo, kind of like Arnies umbrella, weird to see it go away

Saw a quote where Tiger said I'm done with the TW I've moved on. Such an iconic logo, kind of like Arnies umbrella, weird to see it go away
Interesting enough, you can still buy Nike TW hats in most golf stores...

That's crazy.. he had built up brand recognition with that logo which is big when talking to those in marketing.

Crappy logo and crappy name.

Should have paid the money bought the patent for Sunday Red from the guy that owns it.

Crappy logo and crappy name.

Should have paid the money bought the patent for Sunday Red from the guy that owns it.
Fun fact both Taylormade and Nike tried in the 2000s as trademark history shows but Nike tried after then gave up and Taylormade didn’t follow through when they applied before the guy.

Logo looks like cat remains to me. Hey, if launching a "dead" brand is your thing….

Honestly. From the logo, to the separate words, the block lettering, I don’t like any of it. I think the name is silly for an apparel brand, but "SunDayRed" (in a more artistic font) would appeal much more to me than separating the words. I get that it might be a trademark issue. If that’s the case, then it should’ve been their first clue to move on from SDR.

I thought the TW logo was clean and impactful. New launch, however, new logo, I get it. This one just appears so sloppy to my eye.

It’s simple enough, though, as far as decomposed cats go.

Catching up on round 1. The pics don’t do the new logo justice. It looks really good on the hat and sweater Tiger is wearing. So much more professional than the online pics were.

Catching up on round 1. The pics don’t do the new logo justice. It looks really good on the hat and sweater Tiger is wearing. So much more professional than the online pics were.

I do agree that his scripting today was better than I expected.

I feel like I want to give the line a chance cuz it's Tiger after all, but everything is so MEH to me. all of it. 🤷

I feel like I want to give the line a chance cuz it's Tiger after all, but everything is so MEH to me. all of it. 🤷
I would get a hat. That's about it.

Why do I think this is the first of many spoofs with the tiger logo?

Attachments

• IMG_7847.jpeg
    IMG_7847.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 0
Back