Sunglasses on Ebay??

Get you a pair of Costa Del Mar 580 lenses. Those fairways/water/skies will never look prettier in your life. Guaranteed. Worth every penny.

I'm a big Costa fan too. For sunglasses try Sierra Trading Post. They will send you coupons for 30 to 40% off their discount price. I have bought a few pairs from them and never had an issue. Sometimes you can get costas for around $40

I have purchased several pair from sunglassgiant.com. They offer pretty good discounts and are the real mccoy. Maybe not as cheap as ebay, but trustworthy!

I saved about $150 last fall on prescription sunglasses by buying some Oakley Flak Jacket frames on eBay and then ordering G30 Iridium prescription lenses from Sport Vision Bend using the numbers from my Costco eye exam.

I have purchased several pair from sunglassgiant.com. They offer pretty good discounts and are the real mccoy. Maybe not as cheap as ebay, but trustworthy!

They have some pretty solid deals on their site and a big selection. Thanks for the suggestion.

Try Guidelines. There cheaper and have a great life guarantee. Although i have Costa Del Mars, i will never buy another pair. There warranty work sucks.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Back