Super Bowl Food Thread

PVA_Golf 93

Reaction score
Handicap
Forgive me if this has been posted somewhere else, delete if necessary.....

What's everyone got on the menu for the Super Bowl, and how many are you feeding?

Its just my wife and I, and our lineup is:

"Giant" Sub
Wings
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Veggie Tray ( got to even out the above items)
TBD Dessert

Nothing at the moment. Our whole main of the house is being patched and painted and. I may not have a kitchen by then.

Prob Dominos pizza and some wings

Not even thought about it, although I did pick up a pork shoulder yesterday so maybe smoking that for some pulled pork?

My buddy and I usually go watch the game somewhere. But, well, they’re having a gathering at his house because his wife is a Swiftie. Ugh.

I’m sure we’ll stick to the standards. Pizza, wings, snacks, booze. Can’t go wrong there.

I'll probably just toss some burgers on the grill

“Little Tavern Hamburgers”

If you grew up around Washington D.C. you know what I’m talking about. 😉

Taco/nacho bar with all the fixxxins.

“Little Tavern Hamburgers”

If you grew up around Washington D.C. you know what I’m talking about. 😉
Tell Deon Cole GIF by Team Coco

They’re just sliders we got as kids. They reconstitute dried minced onions, smash them into the little ball of meat, salt and pepper, cooked in butter and serve on a dinner roll. Pickle on the bottom, mustard on top. Buy ‘em the bag!! We used to get a bag and sit at National Airport and watch planes take off and land.

Just a little nostalgia for Pop’s this weekend. It’s one of those things “if you know, you know”

Household Tradition.
Dinner-Smoked babybacks. Sweet potato fries. Tangy slaw.
Snacks- Smoked fatties & smoked jalapeno poppers.
Smoked Lake Michigan Lake trout, scallions, capers and lemon creme cheese spread on black pepper Triscuits.
Cheesecake

Chuck roast burnt ends, maybe

I don't know what I am doing for food. I am doing a shotgun at 8:30 that morning so it will be something that can go in a crockpot or just apps.

I don't know the full party menu, but I'm bringing Lit'l Smokies wrapped in bacon that has been dredged through brown Sugar.

I was trying to put together a menu last night with my sister. I still have no clue what will be made, but I know it will be too damn much.

Jambalaua for sure. Guessing my wife will ask for pulled pork too.

Buffalo chicken dip
Queso
Sauerkraut balls

Jambalaua for sure. Guessing my wife will ask for pulled pork too.
we usually do some pulled pork, but you might have just sold me on some jambalaya

Reactions: Bus
what else do you throw in yours? I like to do some hot sausage and shrimp
Same, andouille specifically. Have a few chicken thighs left over from something else so I'll throw those in too.

I like some tomatoes too, which apparently makes it Creole instead of Cajun, but I start by browning all the meat which is apparently Cajun. 🤷‍♂️

We need some recipes in this thread!

Same, andouille specifically. Have a few chicken thighs left over from something else so I'll throw those in too.

I like some tomatoes too, which apparently makes it Creole instead of Cajun, but I start by browning all the meat which is apparently Cajun. 🤷‍♂️
Creole…Cajun…it all sounds good.

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Back