Super Stroke Grip Fitting Tool

This is interesting. I definitely need to try these out and see how they feel.
Screenshot_20210419-153658_Samsung Internet.jpg

These, and sadly I'm not a fan. I did like the midsize pistol grips.

1618863605870.jpeg

I've played the Pistol GT 1.0 in the past, so this makes sense...

1618876656257.png

I found myself going through this today

Ohhh timely bump @JB as I have been looking at the different SuperStrokes for some Toulon Garage goodness. I went with the Pistol GT Tour as it seemed close to what I normally like. Thankfully, that and the 1.0 both showed up as recommended for my putting style. Excited to try it out, and hopefully get to a shop that has the 1.0 to give a try with as well.

Ohhh timely bump @JB as I have been looking at the different SuperStrokes for some Toulon Garage goodness. I went with the Pistol GT Tour as it seemed close to what I normally like. Thankfully, that and the 1.0 both showed up as recommended for my putting style. Excited to try it out, and hopefully get to a shop that has the 1.0 to give a try with as well.
I’m going to be rocking a Pistol GT tour as well coming up.

Wow that was a timely bump. I've been trying to decide which one to get and this made it easy. 3.0 is recommended for me

I somehow missed this thread first time around. Tried the fitting tool and it recommended the Traxion Tour 5.0. I prefer the next size down, currently have the 3.0 on my putter and also ordered it for my (still pending) Odyssey Tri-Hot.

Pretty simple and basic. Recommended me the pistol GT 2.0 which ironically enough is what I currently game

I’m a no-arc conventional grip standard length putter. Traction Tour 5.0 here.

but I play a Winn JumboLite.

Pistol GT Tour intrigues me too. I'm looking forward to your feedback on it.

Back