NEWS SuperStroke Teams Up with Good Good

I am 46 and have watch a lot of their content. Some of their polos look ok to me but have not purchased anything of theirs at this point in time.
40 here and enjoy watching them as well.

Not a fan of the Good Good brand, but do dig this grip.

Same guy has 2 of them which is insane. I wish they had some of their old guys back a little more my style of youtube golf.
Matt actually has two par 4 hole in ones and the par 3 15th hole of the bear trap. So that's three on camera.

Yeah I really don't know. I would also wonder what the sales was on their putter they did too.

Good for them though. I would imagine they wouldn't be doing it unless they thought it would sell.
They do move a lot of product. The CEO of goodgood was getting interviewed and was asked about the goodgood logo Callaway balls. The balls were for sale at both the goodgood site and Callaway. The day those dropped was the biggest golf ball sales day in Callawaygolf.com history.

I'm 52 and I enjoy watching them, though not as much as I used to. Since Grant and Micah left they haven't been as entertaining to me. I watched one last night and I feel like the quality of their golf itself has really gone down.

I'm 52 and I enjoy watching them, though not as much as I used to. Since Grant and Micah left they haven't been as entertaining to me. I watched one last night and I feel like the quality of their golf itself has really gone down.
That is what I kind of referenced earlier wish some of the old memebrs were back, the content was better to me.

They do move a lot of product. The CEO of goodgood was getting interviewed and was asked about the goodgood logo Callaway balls. The balls were for sale at both the goodgood site and Callaway. The day those dropped was the biggest golf ball sales day in Callawaygolf.com history.
This doesn't surprise me at all. I bet these guys move more product in that younger demographic than anyone on tour.
I am in my 40's and enjoy the youtube golf scene more than PGA tour golf. Sunday afternoon at the Players was great, but the better youtube channels are produced rather well and can squeeze more golf into a 30-40 minute video than 4 hours of PGA Tour coverage. Now if one of the youtubers developed a 20 waggle preshot routine, I might change my mind.

Matt actually has two par 4 hole in ones and the par 3 15th hole of the bear trap. So that's three on camera.
Yup but 2 par 4 HIO is insane. He isn't even close to the best golfer on their roster either which is even more insane.

Garret, Luke, and Brad are all miles better.

Yup but 2 par 4 HIO is insane. He isn't even close to the best golfer on their roster either which is even more insane.

Garret, Luke, and Brad are all miles better.
Matt used to have pretty dang solid game before he hurt his back and had to retool his swing.

Matt used to have pretty dang solid game before he hurt his back and had to retool his swing.
Yeah i remember the wheel of not ideal was his thing years ago.

I will watch Good Good after I have gone through my other usuals and their content is pretty good. The deal makes sense and I like the colors but would never purchase it because of the Good Good name on it.

40 here and enjoy watching them as well.
Admittedly, outside of the Par HIO, the only stuff I have seen has been on Insta or the likes, and it's been the short clips that I just scrolled through.

Back