NEWS SuperStroke Teams Up with Good Good

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

SuperStroke, the No. 1 Putter Grip in golf and the leader in innovative Tour-proven golf grip technology, is proud to announce a brand ambassador partnership with Good Good Golf, creators of one of golf’s most popular omnichannel entertainment platforms and top-tier golf products, that will see several of Good Good’s top golf stars using custom-designed SuperStroke grips in competition and on their popular golf entertainment channels.

blobid0_1710791382712.jpg

Launching Thursday, March 21, a new SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol 2.0 grip featuring the Good Good logo and a distinctive white-and-light-blue colorway will debut on Good Good’s newest premier putter line and, moving forward, will be offered standard on Good Good’s popular and proven designs of precision-designed Blade, Large Blade and Mallet putters. The grip matches the custom headcover that comes with each Good Good putter. The specially designed Good Good logo’d SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol 2.0 grip is also available for individual purchase on the SuperStroke and Good Good Golf websites along with a SuperStroke S-Tech golf club grip designed in the same colorway as the putter grip.

Having Good Good golfers using SuperStroke products in competition and on their channels brings tremendous branding opportunities for the leading grip brand and allows for feedback from the Good Good talent and potential collaborations on future products. In just a few short years, Good Good’s team of personalities have parlayed their golfing skills and on-screen likability to amass an enormous following of fans and highly engaged golfers who purchase their apparel, accessories and growing golf equipment line.

“Good Good Golf has revolutionized golf entertainment and their products are built with uncompromising excellence, so the SuperStroke team is extremely proud to partner with this immensely talented group of young golfing talents. We are excited to collaborate with one of the hottest brands in the golf industry,” said SuperStroke Founder and CEO Dean Dingman.

A person holding a golf club Description automatically generated

SuperStroke’s Zenergy Pistol 2.0 putter grip is a modern take on a beloved classic. These putter grips merge a pistol-style top section that helps golfers lock in their upper hand position with “No Taper Technology” to help golfers maintain even grip pressure and boost the consistency of their stroke.

The S-Tech™ Golf Club Grip is designed for golfers who demand the ultimate in feedback and control. SuperStroke created this performance-driven grip with a premium engineered rubber compound that provides optimal softness and tack. These grips feature Cross-Traction, a refined surface texture that offers incredible non-slip performance and ensures the S-Tech™ delivers in all weather conditions.

“SuperStroke leads the way in putter grip design, technology and amazing aesthetics, so we think it’s the perfect fit to partner and have their products in play across our various channels,” said Good Good Golf Founder and CEO Matt Kendrick. “We’re excited to partner with SuperStroke and expose their grips to the Good Good audience because we know they’ll get maximum benefit from using these top-of-the-line grips.”

SuperStroke grips are trusted by hundreds of top professional golfers. In 2023, SuperStroke users won 72 tournaments on golf’s major professional tours, totaling more than $47.5 million in first-place prize money in those events.

SuperStroke’s putter grip line is a product of relentless innovation, fueled by feedback from more than 600 tour pros. From signature shapes and sizes to cutting-edge materials, SuperStroke delivers unprecedented features into every putter grip while connecting golfer and putter like no other product on the market.

For more details on SuperStroke’s range of innovative golf grips and to keep up with the latest news from the company, visithttps://superstrokeusa.com.

Crazy crazy.. lol.. The Youtube golf growth is so interesting to me.

Interesting. Im surprised companies are still signing the YouTube guys to deals because their content isnt focusing that much more on the product. Maybe they do and I just dont follow that closely but I dont think theres a whole lot other than seeing the headcovers in the bags when theyre driving the carts

I'm on a little bit of Good Good overload right now, but collabs are cool and SuperStroke's ability to customize the front of the grip has always been great. Makes sense.

I like this move, I think Good Good is so entertaining. They are relatable guys who love to golf and have awesome merch.

This is a collab I am here for. I think this should help SuperStroke with their swing grips. I think everyone in the golfing world is familiar with their putter grips.

I like the colors, dont really pay much attention to Good Good, some of their stuff that I have seen is decent. Not my thing, though.

Its a fun collaboration, who wouldn't want their own branded putter grips?

I agree.

IMG_1530.jpeg

Good for GoodGood. Gotta make hay while the sun is shining.

No doubt about that, but how many people are jumping at the chance to get a Good Good grip? I could be out of touch and not be aware of their reach...

No doubt about that, but how many people are jumping at the chance to get a Good Good grip? I could be out of touch and not be aware of their reach...
Yeah I really don't know. I would also wonder what the sales was on their putter they did too.

Good for them though. I would imagine they wouldn't be doing it unless they thought it would sell.

I don’t know about a grip but there are 2 guys at my course who are pretty close to my age who wear GoodGood caps and shirts. I’m all for people doing their own thing but I admit I chuckle a bit when I see them.

I don’t know about a grip but there are 2 guys at my course who are pretty close to my age who wear GoodGood caps and shirts. I’m all for people doing their own thing but I admit I chuckle a bit when I see them.
Yeah, like I said, they arent my cup of tee, but I dont watch a lot of YouTube nor do I go there to soak up content. Although "Good Good" is one of my favorite phrases in golf, when I first saw their hats I thought it was just for fun, wasnt aware that there was a social media tie to it.

A good portion of high school to probably 30 year olds watch or know of Good Good. My son loves their stuff.

A good portion of high school to probably 30 year olds watch or know of Good Good. My son loves their stuff.
I'm sure. I imagine 40 year old me is not their target audience.

At 40 I watch some of their stuff but I am definately not their target audience.

These guys are everywhere. I like the color but wouldn't purchase.

At 40 I watch some of their stuff but I am definately not their target audience.
Only stuff I have really seen is what has been posted here. I think it was a Par 4 HIO a few months back.

Only stuff I have really seen is what has been posted here. I think it was a Par 4 HIO a few months back.
Same guy has 2 of them which is insane. I wish they had some of their old guys back a little more my style of youtube golf.

Same guy has 2 of them which is insane. I wish they had some of their old guys back a little more my style of youtube golf.
That's nuts.

Also not their target - but from what I've seen I can absolutely see the appeal of them. I just have a very limited time and my attention goes elsewhere.

The move makes complete sense imo.

The YouTube influencer craze is beyond me but I am sure I am not their target demo either. SuperStroke seems to be capitalizing on some great exposure here and can see it working out for both sides. I have moved on from SuperStroke, but I would not be shocked to see them sell out.

I am 46 and have watch a lot of their content. Some of their polos look ok to me but have not purchased anything of theirs at this point in time.

Back