Supplements - Do you take any?

I'm almost 52 years old. Last supplements I took were Flintstone vitamins about 45 years ago. Unless beer counts.

Alpha Brain
Quercetin
Zinc
Vitamin D
LiverWell (NAC & ALA)

Nothing for me ,supplemental
only what dietary intake gives.

And as for prescriptive , that’s a nothing also.

No glasses etc

I am as l was born .

62 plus …

Nothing, not even a multi-vitamin.

This temple is fuelled by sugar, bacon, and caffeine.

Fish oil
Multivitamin
C
D
Glucosamine

65 and I take the following
Glucosamine and condroitin
Probiotic
Magnesium
Weider Artery Support (k2+d3+C+B complex)

Multivitamin. Creatine. Protein. Collagen. Melatonin.

A few things.
Coq10
Creatine
Preworkout
Protien
Glutamine

Start off with a bit of Levi Garret, followed by black coffee& mostly anger.

Super late 20’s (couple months left til 30) and I take apple cider vinegar gummies and multivitamins every day. Used to try to swig the Braggs Mother but that stuff is TUFF :LOL:

Creatine is all I take.

I take vitamin-D is all. I've been curious on taking other things, but never looked into it.

Multivitamin 50+
Vitamin D3
I do get wicked muscle cramps and have tried a number of things without consistent success.

I also get intensely painful leg cramps. Dehydration is often the cause. Low electrolyte and especially magnesium and potassium levels are other probable triggers. The one thing that works immediately for me--and better than anything else I have found--is Theraworx Relief, which is a foam (like shaving cream) that provides fairly quick relief from muscle cramps and spasms. It is basically magnesium sulfate. I use a very generous amount and rub it into the area that is cramping. Walgreens has a generic version with the same active ingredient. I assume others, like CVS, may also have one.

CoQ10, 100mg/day - Heart health
Creatine, 5g/day - Endurance, cognition, sleep
D-Aspartic Acid - 5g/day - Allegedly raises Testosterone
Magnesium, 250mg/EOD - Muscle cramps
Multivitamin, daily - fill in the holes
Saw Palmetto, 450mg/day - Prostate health
Taurine, 6g/day - Recovery, weight loss, BP, sleep, other benefits
Vitamin C, 1000mg/day - Influenza & Covid-19 regimen
Vitamin D, 2000mcg EOD - Covid-19 regimen
Zinc, 50mg/day - Covid-19 regimen

Plus protein supplements.

May seem like a lot, but, OTOH I take but one prescription med--5mg of Lisinopril for BP, and I don't even need that if I stay on my exercise regimen.
Damn. Be careful with the Vit. C. There are issues with this suppliment in high doses concerning excess to the body's needs.

Being diagnosed as many years ago as Pre-Diabetic, I take several supplements that are included in a "Daily Diabetic Heath Pack" to control my glucose levels. Included are a multivitamin, fish oil with vitamin D3, magnesium, vitamin C, alpha lipoic Acid and Chromium. I also add Cinnamon capsules to that. They have helped keep my glucose levels well below Type 2 levels without me having to be too conscious of what I eat.

Probiotic
Vitamin D
B12

Fish oil, multi vitamin, and vitamin D in the winter. I won’t need the vitamin D anymore with us being Florida snowbirds from now on. :)

Oo I forgot I also take bcaas, xtend specifically, for some energy boost, stamina, recovery post golf/physical activity

D3
K2
Zinc
Magnesium

Protein shakes pretty much every day.
Pre-workout before my gym sessions.
Fit4ore before a range sesh and/or round of golf.
Vitamin D every night before I go to bed.

Cool to see quite a few folks taking creatine. I didn't expect to see that in here. I take it as well, but I'm not great about using it consistently everyday.

Multivitamin 50+
Vitamin D3
I do get wicked muscle cramps and have tried a number of things without consistent success.

I have cramping issues and I take magnesium supplements to help with it.

On a daily basis I take:
Vitamin D
Magnesium
Tumeric

When particularly active I add in an electrolyte supplement.

Back