SWAG Putters Thread

When do they announce new releases? I can't seem to find how they let the demanding audience know whats coming up.
everything always gets teased on instagram first, then sometimes facebook, then rarely twitter and email

Damn, was teaching and forgot.

If anyone got a set and wants to sell, let me know.

Anyone use one of their square mallet covers on a Futura 6m? They snug or don't fit?

Anyone use one of their square mallet covers on a Futura 6m? They snug or don't fit?
supposedly will fit but very tight

my evnroll er6 is a tight but not overly tight fit

K9RYk33.jpg

S cover surprise release, thanks Instagram for notifying me 6 minutes late

S cover surprise release, thanks Instagram for notifying me 6 minutes late
Darn it, I had a feeling that was coming. Whoops.

Besides the staff bag lottery, my acquisition attempts have been rubbish this year.

How do you get Instagram notifications? I swear I have it setup and never get anything.

Besides the staff bag lottery, my acquisition attempts have been rubbish this year.
We should really discuss, I’m available for almost all the releases and am quick on the draw, 90% of the time I back off and just cancel the transaction. There’s very few stuff I’m personally interested in, but the work offers me the availability to sit and wait for it to release. Would’ve had a set but personally can’t justify 377 for covers. I’d want them just for display.

How do you get Instagram notifications? I swear I have it setup and never get anything.
under following toggle notifications for posts, stories, etc

it's like YouTube double confirm notifications

Well thanks to a kick azz THP’er I have a slick heading my way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow's release is pretty great. But do I need two Christmas covers?

Tomorrows cover is absolutely stunning. It's a must have.

I just traded away my newborn son for a cousin Eddie sealed in the FedEx bag, so I don't have much to trade away if I miss tomorrows release haha

Not that the cookie covers match anything currently in my bag, but seeing the first mallet available this season has me wanting.

I just traded away my newborn son for a cousin Eddie sealed in the FedEx bag, so I don't have much to trade away if I miss tomorrows release haha
I wish I would have known, I’m not all that attached to my cousin Eddie. Sorry about that.

I like it. Should fit nice with my EF headcovers . I might have to try my luck.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

I’m convinced girls are better anyway so good move.

Back