SWAG Putters Thread

Whats the lottery thing all about?

You get the order in within a certain amount of time and it enters a lottery (random-number generator type thing)

Do you know what you are ordering before you try to buy it? Or is this a "buy something and if you are lucky enough to get it, we'll send you a random item"?

Do you know what you are ordering before you try to buy it? Or is this a "buy something and if you are lucky enough to get it, we'll send you a random item"?

The patches headcovers are all random. So, no you don't know what you'll get outside of a mallet or blade haha

The patches headcovers are all random. So, no you don't know what you'll get outside of a mallet or blade haha

Hence the "lottery" or "patchwork" release approach. Got it. Time to gamble. :)

$333.33 yeesh last year was $222.22

I'm out on the BeSt EvEr CoVeR

I want to be in, but oof that is steep. Ill probably still do it, but I am not going to like myself after.

and....

That is really steep. I have seen the resale value drop on Swag lately.

That is way too much for a cover, but these guys have quite the racket going. You know they'll sell out.

Everyone saying that these are too much (they are) would be signing a different tune for that half Franklin/half defaced Franklin cover.

shipping notice for blade cover received. Now i just need to go to KBS shop and test out some models there.

Yeah I was looking forward to attempting the lottery on this one but I’m not paying $333 for a head cover. Value is in the eye of the beholder but goodness that is steep.

I put in for a blade. Lets see what happens.

I put in for both, but really only want the mallet. $666 if I win both...

I put in for both, but really only want the mallet. $666 if I win both...

I accidentally paid $11 in shipping for my entry, somehow.

Back