SWAG Putters Thread

I think these two will get along very nicely together. ;)

20200404_053746.jpg

My bag from yesterday, although the putter has an expiration date of Tuesday when my Black Opal arrives!!! E77CA6C4-749E-4C9F-BE97-4307B3BDAA55.jpeg

2AD6B5D2-847D-47A7-B51F-CC2D4E5E4AE9.jpeg

Going to roll this one around today indoors.

View attachment 8935824

Going to roll this one around today indoors.
In your opinion do the Tour models have any different feeling than either the stock or other releases (vice, raw options, etc....)

I had a handsome one raw and suave one raw and both felt a little firmer off the face than I like. Friend of mine has the stock suave too and felt softer on the face, pretty much perfect to how I like it. Feels like my Mizuno M-Craft... Currently I have the Savage Never Lag and its my favorite putter by far

I have a chance to grab a Savage Tour Proto for a crazy deal but debating if its worth it. Also has the "Dont give a putt" on the back of the face which im not crazy about. But for almost half the price I think I could get over the purchase pretty quick lol

My remaining three covers arrived today. That Flipper...
E72E09E6-FD7C-4C3B-B884-EBE9F02D3407.jpeg

In your opinion do the Tour models have any different feeling than either the stock or other releases (vice, raw options, etc....)

I had a handsome one raw and suave one raw and both felt a little firmer off the face than I like. Friend of mine has the stock suave too and felt softer on the face, pretty much perfect to how I like it. Feels like my Mizuno M-Craft... Currently I have the Savage Never Lag and its my favorite putter by far

I have a chance to grab a Savage Tour Proto for a crazy deal but debating if its worth it. Also has the "Dont give a putt" on the back of the face which im not crazy about. But for almost half the price I think I could get over the purchase pretty quick lol
Eh, the one pictured, no, It’s a pretty basic milling, though the shape is tweaked from the stock version, some noticeable (to freaks like me) yet subtle differences.

Now, my other two are quite different feeling than the stock variations, some different milling and neck applications did that

Any rumor of a Masters drop this year or think that will be delayed till November as well??

Any rumor of a Masters drop this year or think that will be delayed till November as well??
Not sure what they’ll do, it’ll be interesting to see though.

Not sure what they’ll do, it’ll be interesting to see though.
Would be great to get a little taste of the Masters early with a special release. Not going to lie @Jman, you've got me fully hooked on SWAG

Would be great to get a little taste of the Masters early with a special release. Not going to lie @Jman, you've got me fully hooked on SWAG
It’s a fun brand, and I know headcovers and such aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but to a lot of us, we enjoy the fun.

if his model was raw then it was made from carbon hence why it could have felt softer to you!

It’s a fun brand, and I know headcovers and such aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but to a lot of us, we enjoy the fun.
I have been complimented on my SWAG headcovers multiple times. the Master's caddie from last year is a big one, as is the Miami Vice, the Sugar Skull and the E. Honda.

I have been complimented on my SWAG headcovers multiple times. the Master's caddie from last year is a big one, as is the Miami Vice, the Sugar Skull and the E. Honda.
Yeah, they turn heads, and then when people take a closer look at the quality and stitching of EP on them, they are blown away.

Yeah, they turn heads, and then when people take a closer look at the quality and stitching of EP on them, they are blown away.
Buddy the Elf comes to mind. That thing is so detailed with the stitching its amazing.

Buddy the Elf comes to mind. That thing is so detailed with the stitching its amazing.
Yup, Swagnum PI is the same way, it’s just crazy.

if his model was raw then it was made from carbon hence why it could have felt softer to you!
No I had the 2 raw carbon versions. My friend has the available stock suave too that are stainless steel with the deeper milling. His putter was definitely softer off the face than the 2 I had

Got multiple comments on my pocket pair specials at the range the last time I went and people want to know about the brand. It’s a blast!

Got multiple comments on my pocket pair specials at the range the last time I went and people want to know about the brand. It’s a blast!
The pocket pair and the special version may be my favorite headcovers they’ve made

Back