SWAG Putters Thread

Got multiple comments on my pocket pair specials at the range the last time I went and people want to know about the brand. It’s a blast!

Absolutely love the pocket pair specials.

Hit on an orange S cover, let’s gooooooo!

Hit on an orange S cover, let’s gooooooo!
Nice hit! Been tempted to throw my hat in the ring for a few things

I usually save the stickers, waiting to come up with a good display idea, but this sticker was so good and topical that it deserved to be displayed more prominently, so on my golf speaker it went.

CEC5A0CD-54E7-4829-8C9B-D7CF8728C877.jpeg

I haven't been on IG much lately, have they followed up on a special Defaced Franklin for the March Madness win?

I haven't been on IG much lately, have they followed up on a special Defaced Franklin for the March Madness win?
It’s still under design from what I heard, I’d imagine preorder will be soon.

Just picked up a sealed Swagmas Cookie blade cover for decent on eBay. Missed out originally and I'm pretty excited about it!

Just picked up a sealed Swagmas Cookie blade cover for decent on eBay. Missed out originally and I'm pretty excited about it!
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Man, the DGAP facebook page was lit today, some pretty angry swaggers... some guys are taking this VERY seriously

Man, the DGAP facebook page was lit today, some pretty angry swaggers... some guys are taking this VERY seriously
What are people upset about?

yea that was way over the top. I understand why that buyer was pissed for sure and has every right to be, but I also understand why the guy gave the money back after finding out he got a special ( I think he should have honored the deal but at the end of the day I really dont care as much as apparently the rest of the FB group does lol ) ...... but all the comments jumping in and bashing the other dude was ridiculous. Felt like a high school group chat talking crap.

It made for a fun and interesting read but totally blown out of proportion

Last edited:

Someone sold a cover before they received it. It ended up being a special and they backed out on the eBay sale.

Someone sold a cover before they received it. It ended up being a special and they backed out on the eBay sale.
And this, ladies and germs, is why you don’t presale.

Chaoooooossssssssss!

yea that was way over the top. I understand why that buyer was pissed for sure and has every right to be, but I also understand why the guy gave the money back after finding out he got a special ( I think he should have honored the deal but at the end of the day I really dont care as much as apparently the rest of the FB group does lol ) ...... but all the comments jumping in and bashing the other dude was ridiculous. Felt like a high school group chat talking crap.

Shark eat Shark world. some are worse than others in private, go figure :rolleyes: most are fine people though

I def want one of those king/queen ball markers. Everything else is meh, plus, no mallets as of now.

A bigger collector on there who always run games on 3 different pages and has an ebay account cancelled a sale on ebay cause he got a special.

He was trying to claim that he was selling it for his friend and he would not have done that.

Craig Ellwanger

A bigger collector on there who always run games on 3 different pages and has an ebay account cancelled a sale on ebay cause he got a special.

He was trying to claim that he was selling it for his friend and he would not have done that.

Craig Ellwanger

I bought the Moon Skull from the same seller. It must not be a special because it has shipped.:confused:

I bought the Moon Skull from the same seller. It must not be a special because it has shipped.:confused:
some people have wives buy covers too so if they get a special they just send the others regular. rumors at this point....

some people have wives buy covers too so if they get a special they just send the others regular. rumors at this point....

I actually prefer the standard in the Moon Skull. My regret was not being more patient to buy...prices are coming down already.

Putting the Ace cover into play today.

IMG_1240.jpg

Emailed SWAG out of curiosity to see if they were dropping anything this week for the "Would Be Masters Week"

They responded with: "I think we are waiting for when it is played." :cry:

Part of me wants to keep all the head covers I ordered, but the other part wants to move the flipper to pay for the entire lot, which would be more responsible during these times. Decisions.....

Part of me wants to keep all the head covers I ordered, but the other part wants to move the flipper to pay for the entire lot, which would be more responsible during these times. Decisions.....

Was interesting to watch the value of the flipper go from ~$500 to $~250 in a matter of a day.

Was interesting to watch the value of the flipper go from ~$500 to $~250 in a matter of a day.
That is usually the case because the people who really, really want them buy them first.

Back