SWAG Putters Thread

No special for me, but that’s ok I like the color way.

9E6409F0-851A-4D59-82EB-DBB36FAB949B.jpeg

Blanka is ******* amazing in hand. I’ve got a hell of a collection, and it’s easily my favorite.

I absolutely NEED the special though.

@Jman , a little birdie tells me you might want to reach out to @HarryPotter . :D

New to THP, but wondering if anyone has a SWAG Private Investigator they'd be willing to sell? I'd offer a cover trade of some type, but got nothing that'd be a 1-to-1 or even a 2-to-1. So, I figure... what's a better trade than good ole American greenbacks?

755d3f6963196bf212cdd573776d7ccd.jpg

Added a handsome too to the collection. Got a flip cup marker too!

Is that the light pink headcover I see, or the standard hot pink?

Standard hot pink. Got the handsome too in hot pink

If anyone is hunting the COTM dripping driver cover, shoot me a line.

If anyone is hunting the COTM dripping driver cover, shoot me a line.

They missed on the opportunity to have the skull dripping toward the bottom of the cover instead of the sides.

They missed on the opportunity to have the skull dripping toward the bottom of the cover instead of the sides.
Meh. It matches the putter cover style. This one is actually the melting skull, they’ve got dropping ones I’d imagine we will eventually see in driver covers.

Guess I hadn't processed it before but I'm surprised how much shorter heal to toe the savage is vs the handsome.

Limited to 30 blades and 30 mallets... I wonder how many people enter these lotteries.

Wow that cover is sick! Lottery will make it less stressful on my end lol

In for the lottery on both. Is today my lucky day?

Back