SWAG Putters Thread

Not bad. But I think the hats and polos are kinda ridiculous to have limited quantities of.

I'm sorry my mind just wandered to Lucy Robson and a set of white coveralls.

I like this one, but agreed limits on apparel and hats seems a bit much.

I would think a hat is something you would set up as preorder and then stop production. That said the hat is rad and if I am online and remember I will be trying to get it. I will wear this a ton if I can get my hands on it.

shouldn't be any problem getting a hat, they stay up longer than mallet covers

that being said I don't really like the fit of the SWAG Yupoong 110/G4 hats, the crown is a little low compared to the Puma Yupoong 110

Supply and Demand is a helluva thing...

:hello:

1605029805909.png

man missed the hat too. that was crazy. ApplePay is havign issues

of course they drop a sick F5 when I wasn't even on the site for the hat lol

not a complaint cuz its only a headcvoer, but im just genuinely confused anymore on what to use for payment. Apple Pay just spins and spins and spins the last 5 releases for me.... set up Shop Pay yesterday and saved all the info. Tried Shop Pay for the f5 today and it said "shop pay unavailable"

I have 0 confidence going in tomorrow for the putter lol

not a complaint cuz its only a headcvoer, but im just genuinely confused anymore on what to use for payment. Apple Pay just spins and spins and spins the last 5 releases for me.... set up Shop Pay yesterday and saved all the info. Tried Shop Pay for the f5 today and it said "shop pay unavailable"

This is starting to get a bit ridiculous. How does a hat sellout in a few seconds and Apply Pay spins everytime on their site

This is starting to get a bit ridiculous. How does a hat sellout in a few seconds and Apply Pay spins everytime on their site
Its part of SWAG's motto and marketing so im not complaining at all, but the amount of people here now to just try and make a quick dollar is sickening. To each their own and everyone can do what they want with the products, but you're right its getting ridiculous

Its part of SWAG's motto and marketing so im not complaining at all, but the amount of people here now to just try and make a quick dollar is sickening. To each their own and everyone can do what they want with the products, but you're right its getting ridiculous
Yeah, I completely understand the supply/demand and their marketing strategy and if you wait you can find them at close to cost. But as someone who really likes the Masters and the hat and to have Apple Pay just spin and then see them on Ebay for $150 is annoying

Darn it, I waited around for the F5 and then hopped on a work call and missed it.

Surely they do a lottery for the putter?🤷‍♂️

so did anybody keep the rotten peach cover........ lol on game 20 right now

Well I guess I have to try and get the putter.

Back