SWAG Putters Thread

my ecto green wood set finally came in and they look really cool in person. For "stock" I think the concentric stuff looks way better than the previous stock offerings

Not sure what im gonna do with my set yet as I am officially all out of Swag gear : (

Ill try for the masters releases and for sure will own the Torrey US Open covers but outside of that I think my reign is over

Managed to grab a Balrog off the site, and just now got lucky and just purchased a Ken special...

They don't post the specials on their site until they update their archive.

I did not read the word "special." I apologize to all. :oops: I game a Swag Putter but the head covers, not interested. But you guys, go at it. We did this in the '90's with Cameron covers.;)

Ken special found without giving up an organ.

Now on to Balrog. Gonna need a miracle.😢

Have a lead on the Balrog Special. No trade bait is safe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are a maniac. :D

Love it.
I’m essentially axing everything but my Swagatha and Street Fighters so it’s still ending up WAY in my favor after all is said abs done :LOL:

Finally! My first special! I was so pumped after opening that FedEx bag.
b28aa48bb94bac4848727583df0e0e0b.jpg

766c18aa56db72235e91937130106750.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

managed to grab myself a balrog special, i think it is my favourite of them all...that being said i am still missing the e honda special, but 11/12 ain't bad....

managed to grab myself a balrog special, i think it is my favourite of them all...that being said i am still missing the e honda special, but 11/12 ain't bad....
That one is no doubt the best one.

Balrog. 😢

Well that’s cool....

63E6AB2C-6120-4293-840A-D53AC9E205D8.jpeg

Back