SWAG Putters Thread

I won’t complain. Free shipping option for me somehow is still Fedex 2 day. Better then the treatment you get from Scotty, $13 for a ground shipment that should cost $3

I won’t complain. Free shipping option for me somehow is still Fedex 2 day. Better then the treatment you get from Scotty, $13 for a ground shipment that should cost $3

I’m generally ups ground which is 1 day to Detroit which rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my take out cover in the mail, first cover I’ve had out of the bag. Wow, quality in hand definitely puts competitors to shame.

Oh man those new markers on their insta story!

SWAG Putters Thread

Well, I missed the last head cover release as I was in the middle of giving a presentation at work, but I'm ready for the next go-round. I've got #SwagProblems...
23555a8fbcc766c745465e1f8a9da35d.jpg

Daaaaamn Big J you are going big on Swag!!!

Nick and the guys there have treated me well and I love supporting a local company pushing the envelope.

I love it.

Going full Swag in the bag this year? Edel still knocking on the door?

Oh Edel isn't going without a fight, I know. I'm rooting for Swag, though. LOL. Who am I kidding, I play enough rounds for both to get plenty of time in the bag.

Gamed this beauty yesterday:

0d5d3e5d4bc353b461cf871c14084437.jpg

I really need to find the KOS1

It seriously is. It’s no Swagnum PI, but man it’s amazing.

I should have traded for it when I had the chance *

Of all the golf gear that I've bought and sold over the years, the KOS1 cover is at the top of my "regret selling" list.
Ugh.

KOS1 is one of my go to gamers in decent weather

I’ve got a couple leads on one, but I’m trying to wait for a decent trade situation. I need it and the headless queen!

I’ve got a couple leads on one, but I’m trying to wait for a decent trade situation. I need it and the headless queen!

The headless queen is amazing. You’ve got a special noodle you could prob trade for the KOS!

The headless queen is amazing. You’ve got a special noodle you could prob trade for the KOS!

Biding my time.

Bummer is one of the cookies got crushed in the mail.

Back