SWAG Putters Thread

What would you pay for the tiger caddie cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SWAG Putters Thread

I bet the seller is regretting that decision!

I can’t find where I thought I saw that, I was thinking in the Instagram comments. Today’s comments say they paid $850 for it, which is still a deal and a half for that putter.

Thanks to Mikedean441 I now have a putter battle for the bag lol.. I’ve loved the Suave since I’ve had it but played my first round with the Handsome Too (no practice with it) en route to 27 putts for a 75. I couldn’t miss with this thing!
Well I certainly didn't use up all the made putts with it lol...congrats

I think I read someone paid $500 for it last week.
It went for $800 but actually exchanged hands multiple times so who knows now

Anyone know if that white with rainbow sunglasses cover is pretty rare / worth a premium?

That yellow cover, green stitching and red inside is such a cool color combo.

Have a few SWAG things incoming this week I am pretty excited to see what turns up :act-up:

Have a few SWAG things incoming this week I am pretty excited to see what turns up :act-up:

If you need some more "things" let me know, I have a few things I need to move with the new putter coming in this week (and the funds going out)

I can’t find where I thought I saw that, I was thinking in the Instagram comments. Today’s comments say they paid $850 for it, which is still a deal and a half for that putter.

Sorry but the masters putter in my opinion was not worth the 850 but I am sure someone will pay a lot for it for there collection and I am sure you will see it for sale soon lol

Sorry but the masters putter in my opinion was not worth the 850 but I am sure someone will pay a lot for it for there collection and I am sure you will see it for sale soon lol

A lot of this limited edition stuff changes hands privately, so I’m sure it will ultimately be worth may more than that. It was a fun contest and a blast to follow along.

And my boy Kyle Stanley finished the weekend 5 under and tied for 21, which is a heck of a weekend!

A lot of this limited edition stuff changes hands privately, so I’m sure it will ultimately be worth may more than that. It was a fun contest and a blast to follow along.

And my boy Kyle Stanley finished the weekend 5 under and tied for 21, which is a heck of a weekend!
That's awesome. I actually really like that they did this. Made a lot of people want to follow people they normally wouldn't.

And yeah this LE may or may not be worth anything, but for a lot of people its something fun. If you think everything is an investment you may miss out on some thrills and fun.

crazy talk, that is a 1 of 1, that putter on its own would sell for WAY more than $850

I remember way back years ago I worked the BC open and followed Loren Roberts for a day. I was never a fan or thought much of him before, just another name on tour. But after that I was a huge fan - connecting a personality with a name. Love that you are a Kyle Stanley fan now!

That's awesome. I actually really like that they did this. Made a lot of people want to follow people they normally wouldn't.

And yeah this LE may or may not be worth anything, but for a lot of people its something fun. If you think everything is an investment you may miss out on some thrills and fun.

I am not really a collector I was just saying that I didn’t like the way the putter itself was finished not my style I do love the swag putters though I am sure there will be one in my bag I just don’t want to buy one yet as I have no place to use it lol
5a8f91ecffa69e9eb9edbcbba70e0fa8.jpg

crazy talk, that is a 1 of 1, that putter on its own would sell for WAY more than $850

Not a 1 of 1 thing for me I guess I should have said I didn’t like the way it was finished 441 I did say someone would surely pay more for it as I am sure it will be for sale soon somewhere lol

I am not really a collector I was just saying that I didn’t like the way the putter itself was finished not my style I do love the swag putters though I am sure there will be one in my bag I just don’t want to buy one yet as I have no place to use it lol
5a8f91ecffa69e9eb9edbcbba70e0fa8.jpg

Ouch. Byron mentioned a couple inches down that way. Supposed to be 70 though right? Be rolling putts in no time.

Ouch. Byron mentioned a couple inches down that way. Supposed to be 70 though right? Be rolling putts in no time.

65 tomorrow

I am not really a collector I was just saying that I didn’t like the way the putter itself was finished not my style I do love the swag putters though I am sure there will be one in my bag I just don’t want to buy one yet...

Let's just get this straight, now... The reason you don't have one in your bag, yet, is that your are tiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhttttttttt. :alien:

Back