SWAG Putters Thread

I’ve got a pretty good mix of One’s and Too’s, 4 to 5 I think?

True, you've got good variety. I figured your Two love might win out on this one.

I made my collection more lopsided. I've got a lone Suave Too, amidst a family and Handsome and Suave Ones. I probably should have gone for the Too on this one, because I don't have a Handsome Too, just a Suave. However, those curved bumpers sucked me in again. Happens every time!

I fell for that Scatter cover when the email hit. And TBH, I was kinda done with the stuff in a way. But just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in! Long story, but I got one! Couldn't believe it wasn't sniped.

Taking this putter to the course, of course!

Snagged the King Mat today! Pretty excited about the cover! Will sit nicely in the bag on my KoD putter :)

No nostalgia for me on that one, but I didn’t like the movie so….
I don’t even remember the movie…😂

Snagged the King Mat today! Pretty excited about the cover! Will sit nicely in the bag on my KoD putter :)
nice hit! I really wanted the mat but my phone decided 12:00 was the ideal time to stop loading safari

I really haven't been all that excited for anything so far during this Swagmas. Maybe they are building up, but I have no interest in the Turboman from what maybe Arnolds worst movie.

Hopefully something later in this tribute to excess catches my fancy.

I really haven't been all that excited for anything so far during this Swagmas. Maybe they are building up, but I have no interest in the Turboman from what maybe Arnolds worst movie.

I liked the covers that came with the mats, but had no interest in the mat. The rest has been pretty meh

I liked the covers that came with the mats, but had no interest in the mat. The rest has been pretty meh

I was the opposite, curious if the mats resale high, I'm sure they well.

Swagmas has been wildly disappointing so far. But tons of time left. Seems the prices for the Yippe KiYay cover that came with the putter is already coming down so I’ve got my eye on that. But apparel day was crazy prices, no interest in the putting mat, and no interest in TurboMan.

It has been a very Blah kind of Swagmas

Back