SWAG Putters Thread

managed to get the driver cover and the ball marker for the SF II release...did not try for the alignment cover, but am very happy was able to add both to cart and check out successfully!

If ANYONE got the alignment cover PLEASE hit me up. Ballmarker too!

I was able to get the alignment cover, sniped on the F5.

damn missed out on the bonus stage fairway had it in the cart got sniped!

The only swag stuff I collect is the street fighter… all I got was the cartridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f**k. I need the F5 too, HELP ME THP!

f**k. I need the F5 too, HELP ME THP!

Lol what happened to keeping these in the marketplace cause I need the SFII stuff too?

My Die Hard putter says hold your horses. :LOL:
That’s fair! And if they offered it in a Suave Too LH, I may have been singing a different tune.

Boom. Thanks to some awesome fellas in here, the complete SF colllection remains complete! :love:

Boom. Thanks to some awesome fellas in here, the complete SF colllection remains complete! :love:
Until the special driver makes an appearance

It never ceases to amaze me at how fast you scoop them up after a release!

Favourite item from this drop?

It never ceases to amaze me at how fast you scoop them up after a release!

Favourite item from this drop?
I think the F5 fairway cover, it’s likely to get used on my hybrid with the THP covers on driver and FW

Anyone land the SFII driver and realize they don’t really want it?

Swagmas has saved me A LOT of money this year. Hasn’t been a single thing I’ve gone after (will admit I would’ve gone after the Sh*tter was full cover if I saw it).

Yeah, been disappointed so far. The alignment stick was the best so far in my opinion. Meanwhile I just focus on filling in pieces. C3po and unzipped zack acquired.

IMG_20211212_220645__01.jpg

Kinda want a deck. :unsure:

Got one from my favorite brewery years ago with plans to display it and still haven't.

I think I only like the KoS design though.

Kinda want a deck. :unsure:

Got one from my favorite brewery years ago with plans to display it and still haven't.

I think I only like the KoS design though.
I think they'd be awesome wall-hangers. I'm just scared of the $$$

Back