SWAG Putters Thread

I think Swag in particular and golf overall. I don't think that demand will fall off a cliff as they make a quality product and quality usually lasts, but I do wonder if people will be able to purchase a release and flip it immediately for 50%+ profit.

There are a lot of new golfers and as well as a lot of new people to the brand specifically that are driving limited releases to a place that I don't think is sustainable. Maybe I am wrong, won't be the first time if so.

Yeah I hear you. I got into swag golf covers just last August because I wanted the E. Honda cover. I got one for $140, sealed bag shipped. That same cover has gone for upwards to $700 recently. Simply outrageous. Now I have all of the regular Street Fighter covers and 1 special. Told myself I would buy all the regular street fighter covers since I grew up obsessed with that game then reassess whether I need to buy covers I will never use.

But with that said, I'm relatively active in the swag Facebook groups and a lot of those guys will be collection swag covers until they are dead and gone. I think the flippers will be there as long as swag is there. Just like Jordan sneakers.

As far as golf, I'm hoping it tails off after the pandemic. Seems borderline impossible to find a reasonable tee time these days.

That’s one blade I’m looking for! Prices are marking it a hard one to come across. Great job tracking a mallet down!
I sold mine too soon, could say that for a lot of covers. the ehonda one might hurt the most.

Last edited:
I sold mine too soon, could say that for a lot of things. the ehonda one might hurt the most.

E. Honda was the cover that sucked me into SWAG. I was a big time Street Fighter II player in the arcades back in the early-mid 90s. Thankfully I was able to acquire that cover for $140. At that point, I thought I was insane for buying a putter headcover for that amount of money. Now, I have all the current SFII covers they've release and will look to stop collecting swag covers after the set is complete. Until then, I'm on the hunt for covers that mean something to me.

Although they have quality products, the truth is, swag covers are such an expensive thing to "collect." Especially since I just bought a house...

Am I the only one that like golf we are at the peak of a boom that is going to taper off as things sort of return to normalcy?
Nah, this one is going to keep on rolling for some time.

2CA8FB53-78AA-40D5-98F1-F38CD5AA1228.jpeg

Congrats man, that cover is so good!

Racing is/was my main hobby outside golf, this one was a must have. Could be my favorite!

Cover is cool.

Lets try to refrain from using watermarked images guys. Thank you.

sry @JB . deleted it

Lets try to refrain from using watermarked images guys. Thank you.

Bumping this again. Thank you.

Ahh! Must have the Anniversary putter!!!!1198D181-3082-4B9F-ABB7-F69505375AEF.jpeg

Last edited:
C97234EA-749D-490A-B478-DDA4663EF090.jpeg
Sweet mail day for me! Shoutout to @BigDill for helping me out!

Back