Sweatshirt Showdown: Crewneck Vs Hoodie

Crewneck or Hoodie?

• Crewneck

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Hoodie

Votes: 41 74.5%

• Total voters
Hoodie, dont even own a crewneck sweatshirt.

I like the hoodie for casual looks. The crew neck can seem a bit like pajamas to me.

I have no hate for the crewneck, but hoodie all day for me.

Own several hoodies. By several I mean maybe a dozen. Don’t own and can’t remember last time I wore a crew neck sweatshirt.

Definitely a hoodie, but I like crewnecks too. My cloudspun ones are some of my favorites, but so are the hoodies I guess.

Hoodie easily

Crewneck for me. I tend to wear lightweight ones in SD as it's never really cold and don't ever find myself with the hood up when wearing a hoodie

Wife and 4 daughters, all into the crewnecks. Apparently they’re more comfy for laying around. Size huge, but worn with ass crack jogging shorts.

SMH……..🤦🏻‍♂️
My daughter steals my crew necks and hoodies at least once a week. I’m 6’ 250 lbs and she is 5’7” 120 so apparently mine are the perfect size for her and she loves my colors.

There’s extra style points for taking them from dad or buying them at thrift stores.

Bumming around the house I don't mind a crew neck that's a bit oversized.

Otherwise 100% hoodie

Hoodie. It is a crewneck with added features to keep your head and hands warmer if needed or desired.

Bumming around the house I don't mind a crew neck that's a bit oversized.

Otherwise 100% hoodie
Crewnecks are definitely better around the house. The hood can get weird when trying to lounge on the sofa or recliner.

Hoodie…no chance I’m wearing a crewneck sweatshirt these days…unless it’s the new trend and I’m outdated.

Crewnecks are definitely better around the house. The hood can get weird when trying to lounge on the sofa or recliner.
I guess I just don't see as many cool crew .. I love the puma crew for golf!

Hoodie for sure, I have a collection of them now, some dating back 20+ years. But I'll say no to golf hoodies.

1/4 zip

Hoodie. I haven't worn a crewneck in ages.

Being on the fluffy side of fat, hoodies strangle me. A zip down hoodie though, money. I have grown to LOVE crew necks.

I have crew and hoodies

Prefer a crew vs a heavy hood but don’t mind the lightweight ones

For golf it’s usually crewneck. The hoodie normally just goes to the range. But I have no problem with either on the course.

Hoodie. 100%.

I put my first crew neck in the closet for the first time in 20+ years today. Just always prefer the hoodie fit

Why add the crew neck now? It has the wife's restaurant name on it.

I only wear hoodies, don't own sweat shirts.

I actually do enjoy a nice crewneck if it is light and comfortable, but it's hoodie like 95/100 times for me.

I just bought a Swannies Camden hoodie - first hoodie I have purchased exclusively for golf - and it may be my new favorite piece of golf clothing.

Back