Speaking of golf, hoping @BuckNasty and the few other NJ THPers can actually get out for a round in 2021 finally!

count me in, goal for 2021 is more rounds of golf and getting out with THPers

2,002 posts since 5:40 pm EST today, and this thread has accounted for 35.6% of them.

Let's up that percentage, shall we?

Glad to see you, dude! Quit being a stranger.
Haha great to see you too! Yeah I kind of bailed on the whole social media thing there for a while. Sometimes I just need a little nudge like now

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Lakewood ranch area, might be a drive for you but it’s a course that only opened 5 months ago... even @MWard is coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yooooooo man! Been a minute! Damn

Hey, what ever happened to @kc720 ??? He went ghost on the interwebs worse than I did it seems

Hey, what ever happened to @kc720 ??? He went ghost on the interwebs worse than I did it seems

He's a busy man, and hasn't been able to play much. I still keep up with him a bit.

Maybe he'll peek in for a hello.

Haha great to see you too! Yeah I kind of bailed on the whole social media thing there for a while. Sometimes I just need a little nudge like now

Yeah, social is rough - I spent the majority of two months on there and am SO glad to be back mostly on THP instead. Way more fun.

Don’t let anyone tell you that @JB doesnt like hugs...he expects them.

Back