I lurk from time to time.
I haven’t played much recently.

And I am getting some knee surgery in a couple weeks, hopefully be healed up for spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best of luck on the knee surgery man. That’s tough.

Has @greekelite been by here yet? He seems like a cool dude.
What acts uuup! Been a couple insane days at work and planning a small cabinet project, THP time took a major hit.. gotta catch up a bunch tomorrow when I'm off, but might even hit the range if its warm enough

@MWard Taylor says hello!!!

@EaglevsFalcon thinking about you. Howdy.
Thanks man! Greetings! Just holed up in my apt up here in the mountains (aka the Refuge to Cali and Texas invaders lol) How you doin???

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Thanks man! Greetings! Just holed up in my apt up here in the mountains (aka the Refuge to Cali and Texas invaders lol) How you doin???

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Hey!

Speaking of golf, hoping @BuckNasty and the few other NJ THPers can actually get out for a round in 2021 finally!

Just busy at work. While many get the time off it means I have to deal with 10 times more work and co workers taking vacation. I’ll be around more in another week or two. Last night I walked in the door, ate, and kissed my wife as I went off to bed. Thanks for noticing. Wish I could contribute more but I’m just time crunched. January is not looking very appealing so far either.

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Hey!
Me?!?!?!?!
a6a70919b86251c140c1e19c6f417bc0.jpg

Just busy at work. While many get the time off it means I have to deal with 10 times more work and co workers taking vacation. I’ll be around more in another week or two. Last night I walked in the door, ate, and kissed my wife as I went off to bed. Thanks for noticing. Wish I could contribute more but I’m just time crunched. January is not looking very appealing so far either.
Glad to see you checking in!

Might already have a date at Falcon's fire with some customers from Guatemala, where is that? But we are only 3

Lakewood ranch area, might be a drive for you but it’s a course that only opened 5 months ago... even @MWard is coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back