@2puttpars i need some activity from you while you are in quarantine bud

Haha, your quote of @Canadan makes the emojies look DOA. I like his smiley version better!

Just checking to see if anyone knows what @MWard had for dessert. Poor cap.

Hey @milehighgolfer , you still kicking?
But, doooooooood. We gotta get the band back together!

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Reactions: J4U
Right? My stomach dropped when I saw that!

If something did happen to me I'd call you...haha...wait

@kc720...you hear that, the bands getting back together!

Hello my friend!!!!
Hello my friend!!! Getting a kick out of your post madness helping get to that 7M mark.

Been way to long and speaking of that...

@JP_CO...where are you! The hippy @EaglevsFalcon said the band is getting back together!

hey @Canadan got any of those Christmas tree cakes left?

@dhartmann34 how is your old man Mark @MSH134 doing. Haven't seen him here lately. Or @Rambler
He's good. Getting ready to retire coming up in 2021 and enjoying the heck out of his first grandchild. Rambler is good as well. We've all played a bunch of rounds together this year. Definitely a stay close to home year.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Holed up in Montana watching a similar invading hoard.
Worst thing that could have happened. Driving is UNBEARABLE now. Two worst driver states in the entire country. Both LOVE going the speed limit in the left lane

I reel at the thought of how many posts ill have to catch up on tomorrow. Another busy day of end of year payroll will keep me pretty busy. Will there be 3,000 posts by COB, @MWard ?

Did someone mention my Bridgestone brother @kc720 ???

Must be because I only see this

I thought ALL of the bad things lol

I thinks that’s what happened to the Metro Denver thread. @J4U can confirm

Hello my friend!!! Getting a kick out of your post madness helping get to that 7M mark.

Been way to long and speaking of that...

@JP_CO...where are you! The hippy @EaglevsFalcon said the band is getting back together!
We should just go walk on Bear Creek

He's good. Getting ready to retire coming up in 2021 and enjoying the heck out of his first grandchild. Rambler is good as well. We've all played a bunch of rounds together this year. Definitely a stay close to home year.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Give him my best. And a happy new year.

I thinks that’s what happened to the Metro Denver thread. @J4U can confirm
Haha, they probably got tired of me saying I can't golf. Well they know that, but the knee is coming along and next year I can begin again!

Any jobs out here you need to supervise? Miss those rounds brotha!

Back