Tattoo's who has one, who wants one, and

Always wanted some tats but never went for it. Could never settle on liking something enough to ink on my body.

I've never had any desire to get a tattoo. My brother has more than a dozen and even though he is very fit at age 60, several of the tattoos that he got 35 years ago don't look very good anymore. I have several buddies that have had tattoos removed.

Timely bump. I've got one, but am planning for a second. My first tattoo (got it about 11 years ago) is a copy of a crayon drawing of a momma and baby bear my grandpa drew when he was 8 or 9. My next will be some sore of wilderness scene in a partial sleeve. My wife wants to get one as well, of our one dogs paw print, with all three of their names in a circle around it. It will probably happen sometime after the new year.

Dont have any yet, do want some, now that we have our final kid, I want to do all my sons footprints someplace....

I have one, but never really had the desire to go down the road again.

i have one on my shoulder and down my arm. My dad and I went and got one together after my mom passed away in 2008

I have a tattoo on my upper right arm that I got when I was in The Marines. Still looks good 29 years later and I still am glad I have it because it has value to me for what it stands for. No plans for anything else.

I've been itching to get back in there. Some big ideas for work, but just haven't committed for some reason.

Maybe in the off-season I'll make it happen.
Bay Hill trip again. Umbrella. Group rate.

Just have one, a block "O" on my ankle. Had it a long time not interested in any more.

I have just the one on my leg I got when I was 18. I’ve always wanted more but don’t know what to get or where to put it!

I would like something with memorializing my marriage. Thought about tattooing a band on my finger with our names and the date. Also thought about tattooing everyone's name in our family and adding the dogs as the years go by. Also a cross of some sort too. That would be it as those are the only things I love that much.

I currently have 5 with plans for another 2. They all have a meaning for me, which is the only reason I've gotten them. One of the new ones will be golf related, so when I get it I'll probably post a pic of it.

Shyt I forgot howr overall unpleasant this is lol but will get sick in the end

I'm at 5 right now with plans for another 6 or 7. I already have both half sleeves figured out. Just a matter of finding the time to get em done.

The half sleeve I started on my left arm is being done by a local artist. He'll be finishing up the last 3 pieces and the fill on that arm. When I start my right arm, I have another artist who specialized in fine line detail who'll be taking over.

Always wanted one...or more, but I'll start with one. If I found an artist/style/design that I like but the shop is inaccessible (Berlin), is it ok to ask around locally if an artist can...do something similar (I don't want to say copy)?

Always wanted one...or more, but I'll start with one. If I found an artist/style/design that I like but the shop is inaccessible (Berlin), is it ok to ask around locally if an artist can...do something similar (I don't want to say copy)?
If you have an idea of what you want, you should be able to go to any reputable shop and get something drawn up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Finally got my golf tattoo on Saturday. I gave my artist a concept and he nailed it.

golf tattoo.jpg

I have one & didn’t want one, but woke up with one. We can just leave it at that...

I have a couple from way back. I’m kind of anti tattoo. It’s something we often change our minds about some point down the road. At the time I thought it was cool, now I could do without them.

Never had one never getting one.

Forgot to put up the finished piece .. I think 6.5 hrs of chair time over 3 sessions.. holy hell it was rough at times
Screenshot_20200203-090007_Instagram.jpg

Based off this pic
IMG_20181020_114004_01.jpg

I always wanted one of my great dog Mario (my avatar)! That was when I was showing Rotties and doing competition obedience with them. Now, I have a golden retriever, so I guess no tat for me.:(

I have some ideas but have never pulled the trigger..

Back