Taylormade acquiring Adams....reading rumors on another board this acquisition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be crazy to think that this deal might have been in the works for awhile and that Taylormade and Adams worked out a deal to get Kenny Perry playing Adams before any kind of merge to try and keep that corner of the market. Maybe not, just seems that these kinds of things don't just pop up out of thin air.

Would it be crazy to think that this deal might have been in the works for awhile and that Taylormade and Adams worked out a deal to get Kenny Perry playing Adams before any kind of merge to try and keep that corner of the market. Maybe not, just seems that these kinds of things don't just pop up out of thin air.

I love golf conspiracy theories!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

No man! Not at all. Why didnt we think about this before? This whole thing revolved around Kenny Perry!Dang thats good detective work there Watson..

No man! Not at all. Why didnt we think about this before? This whole thing revolved around Kenny Perry!Dang thats good detective work there Watson..

Sarcasm? Let me apologize if I in some way insulted your intelligence. I guess I thought this was a friendly forum where people just thought out loud. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I'd hate to see Adams get gobbled up by the TM beast. Just think the consumers would be losing some good options. Obviously TM will not sleep until every golfer is forced to play their clubs. Just watch the marketing blitz that will happen this weekend.

Adams+Wilson=Perfect marriage.

Last edited:
That explains why I'm starting to see Adams commercials on Sky. I've never seen an Adams stockist in this country. Maybe we will now.

I'd be interested to hear what Andres Gonzales has to say about this.

That explains why I'm starting to see Adams commercials on Sky. I've never seen an Adams stockist in this country. Maybe we will now.

I'd be interested to hear what Andres Gonzales has to say about this.

american golf stock their clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back