I picked one of these up at the end of last year. Only got to play a few rounds with it but it was an immediate improvement over a regular driver for me. Played my first round of the year a couple weeks ago and more of the same. Hit 65% of the fairways, all of the others were in play. Distance was meh but it’s early. Fast forward to this past weekend and I finally got to see what it can do. I was having my best ball striking day in a really long time and I was hitting the BRNR well. I was hitting a small draw with it which I never do, I’ve always played a fade and for the last 3yrs it’s been a bad slice. It was really wet so I’m not sure how far I was hitting it but I was keeping up with my playing partners for the most part. I only missed 2 fairways and they were only missed by a couple feet. So far it’s done what I hoped which is get my confidence back on tee shots.

I picked one of these up at the end of last year. Only got to play a few rounds with it but it was an immediate improvement over a regular driver for me. Played my first round of the year a couple weeks ago and more of the same. Hit 65% of the fairways, all of the others were in play. Distance was meh but it’s early. Fast forward to this past weekend and I finally got to see what it can do. I was having my best ball striking day in a really long time and I was hitting the BRNR well. I was hitting a small draw with it which I never do, I’ve always played a fade and for the last 3yrs it’s been a bad slice. It was really wet so I’m not sure how far I was hitting it but I was keeping up with my playing partners for the most part. I only missed 2 fairways and they were only missed by a couple feet. So far it’s done what I hoped which is get my confidence back on tee shots.
Something with these Mini Drivers I find much easier to hit as my safety tee club. I didnt like the BRNR compared to Original One or 300 mini, but ive found them all to be fairway finders

Something with these Mini Drivers I find much easier to hit as my safety tee club. I didnt like the BRNR compared to Original One or 300 mini, but ive found them all to be fairway finders

@Nerdy let me borrow his 300 last year and that sold me on them. I hit it well but nowhere near as well as I’m hitting the BRNR. I kinda want to try a regular driver now that I have some confidence but I don’t want to mess with what’s working.

@Nerdy let me borrow his 300 last year and that sold me on them. I hit it well but nowhere near as well as I’m hitting the BRNR. I kinda want to try a regular driver now that I have some confidence but I don’t want to mess with what’s working.
I need to get the 300 back out. Haven't hit mine in a long time.
I am looking forward to the next one that comes out though. It will almost certainly be in the bag

Boy, that was money well spent! Getting fit was worth its weight in gold.

Went to the range today and finally hit my BRNR Mini driver. I have the 11.5° head in the most upright position and with the heavy weight forward. I also put a heavier weight in back which brought the sw up to D4 which was the stock swing weight.

After hitting 5-6 initial test shots, this club found its groove like it did during the fitting. Everything was a small draw and 260. It was automatic. Swing towards first base and let the club draw it back. I chose this club over the Titleist TSR2, which was longer, because of the consistency and tight dispersion pattern. Today just reaffirmed the fitting I did 8-9 months ago. Just like @LLIB said, it’s a fairway finder. I’m hoping it leads to lower scores because of more fairways being found.

Also, I hit it off the ground. It elevated with no problem. I’m seriously pondering getting a 13.5head, lofting it up, and keeping the heavy weight in the back and using it as a 4 wood-ish type club.

Hit @LLIB ‘s this weekend and it was a fun club to hit. Personally theirs a safety net to the larger 460cc driver head styles but I see where these fit in. Had a good feel to it and hit one good one and on the second I was laughing to hard to make contact but presents well at address.

This mini driver is just fun to hit. It has a good feel and a great sound.

This mini driver is just fun to hit. It has a good feel and a great sound.
Agree 100%. And I like the throwback looks too. I played Burner Bubble stuff back in the day. Fond memories.

Just bought a 13.5* BRNR Mini! Gonna loft it up and make it a 3/4 wood out of it. It will play at 43" as well.

😳😳😳

I dont know if you can loft it up enough to make a 4 out of it, but you can make one snake raper of a 3 wood out of it!

I dont know if you can loft it up enough to make a 4 out of it, but you can make one snake raper of a 3 wood out of it!
True. The 13.5 can adjust up to 15.5.

IMG_2168.jpeg

I’m going back to PXG in Cincinnati next Friday to hit the Black Ops again. I’m taking the BRNR this time. They may beat it but it won’t be by much. Even if they do the BRNR is staying in the bag for now.

I had to make a decision I don't like but it is what it is. Playing a course at 6487 yards. Expected temp @ tee time 33F Winds NW @ 10 mph. Elevation changes and some longer uphill par 4's. In that wind and temp I am forced to leave the 13.5* mini at home and keep the top end of the bag G430 driver, then 5 wood on down.... I like the mini a lot but in tomorrows round it would be too high and short as primary driver for my old azz ( I do use it all the time as primary on flatter 61-6200 yd courses. )and it will not be hit enough to justify dropping something else in its place.
14 club rule is stupid. LOL

Purchased a 13.5 version. My indoor season with several different drivers was hit and miss, no pun intended. Just saw really high ball flight, heavy fade action, high spin regardless of shaft, loft, swing alterations etc. Fully me, not equipment. Best of the bunch was Black Ops, but I noticed my 4 wood was still just about 10-15 years short of driver and much better spin and dispersion.

Has anyone ditched driver and fairways for the BRNR? I’m in a heavy ponder mode that I might to start the season.

From my course’s gray tees I could easily ditch the driver and just use the BRNR. But I’m going to loft it up to 14.5 and my 4w to 18. I play a fair bit from our blue tees where I need the driver.

Purchased a 13.5 version. My indoor season with several different drivers was hit and miss, no pun intended. Just saw really high ball flight, heavy fade action, high spin regardless of shaft, loft, swing alterations etc. Fully me, not equipment. Best of the bunch was Black Ops, but I noticed my 4 wood was still just about 10-15 years short of driver and much better spin and dispersion.

Has anyone ditched driver and fairways for the BRNR? I’m in a heavy ponder mode that I might to start the season.
I’m going BRNR in the driver and fw spots!

Who is using the stock ProForce shaft and not planning to change? Besides me?

I changed mine out for LINQ blue shafts.

I will, have gotten along well with older versions of the Proforce so I’ll give it a fair shake

Missed the link but have seen it.

Not. Too. Shabby.
Looks like it will match a specific “hollow-bodied” iron that’s being offered in an alternative finish. I like the bottom font a lot, crown 🤔.

Back