TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 & TP Driver Review Thread

ARP=Adjusted Retail Price...maybe...I dunno.

was curious if anyone had any experience with TM merch stamped ARP but I'll probably go with it anyways since it is in better condition. I was actually just wondering today whether I should get the TP or regular. I really like the look of the TP but can anyone give me a performance comparison? I know the TP is about 1 deg. open but any difference other than that and shaft selection?

was curious if anyone had any experience with TM merch stamped ARP but I'll probably go with it anyways since it is in better condition. I was actually just wondering today whether I should get the TP or regular. I really like the look of the TP but can anyone give me a performance comparison? I know the TP is about 1 deg. open but any difference other than that and shaft selection?

Open and shaft are the only differences.

Hit my new 2.0 TP superfast tonight at the Range and I'm in love. My miss is usually a hard draw
And it's nearly impossible to miss there now. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the sound the club
Makes. It sounds different. More like a crack instead of a "ting." but honestly it's about results
And if I had a driver that was consistent I don't care what it sounds like. I'm coming from a Titleist
907D2 and it had more of ting. So far though I love this club

SF clubs and I have never really gotten along. Don't know what it is. I've really only ever hit one twice though. Just never really intrigued me.
Hit one the other day and have a few things I would like to say. This club is long and straight (at least straight in the TP version), it looks pretty good in the TP version, and it sounds pretty bad. Don't like the sound at all but can definately dig the results

Back