TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Wedges

jfrigo1003;n8894655 said:
I had an original 60* hi toe most of last year and loved it... picked up the Bigfoot version 2 days ago and its incredible. Its almost impossible to mishit it. Found it very versatile from any lie, even tight lies. I play very early mornings on Saturdays and Sunday when its normally still wet/dew out and would chunk my rtx4 every now and then from digging too deep. Kind of my own fault b/c I had an rtx4 low bounce

but hitting the Bigfoot from the bunker is the easiest thing. im not a strong bunker player but this helped me land the green repeatedly! I think a lot of people will benefit from the Bigfoot even more than they have already from the original Hi-toe

I am really really intrigued by the Big Foot wedge. How is it on full swings?

H8tobogie;n8895803 said:
I am really really intrigued by the Big Foot wedge. How is it on full swings?

With the stock 115g hi rev 2.0 it was too loose/whippy for me so it would balloon. But once I put my px 6.5 in there it was as simple to hit as a pitching wedge. I pretty much never use a 58 or 60 for a full swing on course, but I did full swing it on the range and it felt very good

Not as spinny as the new mg2 wedges, but very high and soft landing. I’m liking it more than the original hi-toe

Back