TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Wedges

Sir, I'm going to need you to clean those clubs for the sake of my sanity. Please and thank you!

Love that photo. How's the face looking?
Here you go Deano

e86140c8a69471f23c5024d59b1717d7.jpg

Sir, I'm going to need you to clean those clubs for the sake of my sanity. Please and thank you!
Workhorses deserve dirt. Putters are the trailer queens!

I really hope they come out with a 50 and 54 version. I could see myself gaming a set of them once my CBX wedges are worn out.

TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Wedges

I demand Hicksta updates.

I love how it setups and I’m pleased by how subtle the toe is. Definitely need to get my usual grip on there and I’m not sure if I like the KBS shaft yet. Overall though I’m pleased and I think it’ll end up being the most versatile wedge in my bag by a long shot!

Last edited:
I like that update. Could help push me over the edge

I didn't play that well today, but I enjoyed my 58 HI-TOE! It was my go to wedge around the greens, and I hit several quality shots with it. I think it'll only get better the more time I get with it, and I'm very happy it's in my bag!

I’m quite keen on getting the 64 to replace my MD3. Need to change wedges regularly clearly. :)

I see you can now get these in a lot more lofts!! Take my money now please 50 & 56 cheers

If I wasn't so smitten with my New Level wedges, id be all over the new lofts. Good on TM for bringing them to market.

Ahhhhh new lofts?

I absolutely love my 58 Hi Toe. If we werent' approaching the end of the season I'd be all over these too.

Picked up a 54* and a 58* yesterday, like the look and feel of the wedges. I was a little worried about making a full swing with the 58 but it felt great. I had tried the Callaway PM wedges and hated that on full swings. Good spin with both . I am impressed.

Can anyone talk the pro's / con's of the ATV versus the 4-way camber? I'm wanting to pick up either a 58 or a 60 but not sure what bounce to get.

Thanks to the Injected Speed event with TM the participants are able to get a wedge from the new My Hi-Toe program, which is above and beyond what I think any of us expected.

I went with the 60* in RAAAAWWWWWW finish with no stamping, black hosel plug, and orange/white paint scheme. I’ll stamp it myself, but I’m pretty pumped to at least get a 60 back in the bag having played these last season.

BTW, ole Gary Woodland is rocking one this week in his lob wedge I believe?

Looks like my My HiToe 60 will be in on Monday. Pretty eager to throw it down against the RTX4.

Question is, do I stamp it up now or later?

Hello world.

This one is RAW.....

Literally. Haha!

DSC00678-XL.jpg

DSC00679-XL.jpg

DSC00680-XL.jpg

DSC00681-XL.jpg

DSC00682-XL.jpg

DSC00683-XL.jpg

DSC00684-XL.jpg

DSC00685-XL.jpg

DSC00686-XL.jpg

And because I just love this pic:

DSC00687-XL.jpg

Hello world.

This one is RAW.....

Literally. Haha!

DSC00678-XL.jpg

DSC00679-XL.jpg

DSC00680-XL.jpg

DSC00681-XL.jpg

DSC00682-XL.jpg

DSC00683-XL.jpg

DSC00684-XL.jpg

DSC00685-XL.jpg

DSC00686-XL.jpg

And because I just love this pic:

DSC00687-XL.jpg

Directly into the bag, because why the hell wouldn’t I?

Now a signature change!

Can anyone talk the pro's / con's of the ATV versus the 4-way camber? I'm wanting to pick up either a 58 or a 60 but not sure what bounce to get.
I'm curious as well. Anyone hit both? Love the looks of these. Thinking one in 54 and 58.

I had this one out for about 5 swings in the dew yesterday. Pulled it out of the Tahoe this morning to adjust lie and it was already decently rusted. Makes James a happy boy.

1af81c9753792ce794b18c4ef45ea062.jpg

5fd4db500234ad595b6740815d30a6dc.jpg

For those asking. I have the ATV sole in my 58 and really like it. I find it easy to use from all conditions so far. I would have gotten that on the 54 if I had the option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back