TaylorMade Pink Out

Those hats look a lot better in the live pictures. Like how the pink is not overly bright or too toned down, just works really well with the white.

I don't even like pink but that is some good looking stuff!

I hope that they will put this merchandise on sale with a portion of the profits going to the charity. I know I would be in on buying one of the hats.

Ha at first I thought the towels were pillows, wtf are they making pillows for! I'm a bit dumb sometimes.

--
Tapatalk2

Great looking gear. I bet we see Natalie Gulbis rocking some pink adicross soon.

I think we will hand out a lot of these on the THP Tour Van stops. So if you hear about the THP Tour Van headed your way, pick up some cool gear.

Just save one of those sweet hats for me when your in Indy! I'll be there to hang out.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

I would buy this stuff if it were released and sport it at the annual tough enough to wear pink week that they have at my university. I believe there are a few tournaments that benefit breast cancer awareness and research, I would play with this stuff!

Was fortunate enough to find someone who got their hands a on a few pair of the shoes of the players that missed the cut. Sergio's ping ATV's will be showing up to my doorstep in T-minus 3 days...........the golf group on Sunday is in for it!

Was fortunate enough to find someone who got their hands a on a few pair of the shoes of the players that missed the cut. Sergio's ping ATV's will be showing up to my doorstep in T-minus 3 days...........the golf group on Sunday is in for it!

How were you lucky enough to snag those?

Real men wear pink to show support and bring about awareness.

Back