TaylorMade Rescue 11 Hybrid Review Thread

A little bump to this thread... I am debating between R11 rescue and the stage 2... any thoughts?

I tried the Stage 2 Tour Hybrids last year but did not see enough distance difference consistently to make a change, plus my dispersion seemed better with the Rescue 11. I have hit the SLDR Hybrids also but still really like my Rescue 11 3 and 4. I like the smaller head of the Rescue 11 vs RBZ also.

It's a fantastic and consistent club. I have the 3 and 4. I am looking for a little more distance out of my 3 so I need to open it up or find a 2 to replace it so I can be a bit closer to my Stage 2 3 wood for a distance gap.

I have been searching for a hybrid for about a year, and normally look for deal on equipment that is a year or two old but with a large number of great reviews. I rarely buy anything new, so the used rack at golf galaxy gets my attention every few days.

Well i spot a combo (3&4) of hybrids, for 29.00 each but in great shape, look them over, and they just felt great and set up very nice to my eye. I do a quick search while holding them in store and see a large number of solid to very good reviews, so i took a chance without testing them out and walked out with some new to me hybrids.

Like i said it's the 3 and 4, with the TP RIP-phenom shafts in them, they are regular flex but tested out close to stiff on the frequency machine. Hope to try them out Thursday night.

Bumping an OLD thread.

Was at Golfsmith looking for a new 4H. Pick up one of these and was crushing it into the monitor at arounf 195avg. This club was a steal at $26.. Thinking about going back for the 3H & 5H.. The feel of them is just great. Much better than the Jetspeed I was gaming before!

Back