TaylorMade TP5 Pix Golf Balls

Certainly not my favorite design but I would play them. Online or in store purchase?
Good ol' Amazon Prime. They look kinda busy in hand, curious to see what they look like on the course.

At the very least they will match my stars and stripes Cayce headcovers

Good ol' Amazon Prime. They look kinda busy in hand, curious to see what they look like on the course.

At the very least they will match my stars and stripes Cayce headcovers
I am no fan of the first design but that is a bit better

The first design actually works real well. Even better that they are $35/dozen just about everywhere and can usually be scored for less if you put some effort in to it. Great ball for sure - go between it and the project (a) and can hardly tell a difference other than the graphics.

Must not have been a ton of sales on these, I only found 1 of them in the woods the entire year. Based on that metric, the Pro V1 is still the ruler of the roost by a long shot.

It is better. They are clearances out right now and I believe the Budget coupon can be added too.

A couple of in hand photos for those interested. I played 18 with them today and never once was it distracting, I actually appreciated the extra focal point. Seen a comment about the orange burst pixs looking wobbly on putts, I didn't see this out of these.

20191006_075407.jpg

20191006_075906.jpg

Anyone see the updated Pix ball?

Screenshot_20200820-095653.jpg

Screenshot_20200820-095919__01.jpg

Back