TaylorMade Truss Putters

I hate it so much...but I'm going to try it in the store and see what it does. Then probably hate it some more because I couldn't get over how ugly it looked.

Surely, there has to be something about it that works, other wise TM wouldn't bring this out.

I wonder if THPers fall into a category of super sensitive to aesthetics. I actually don’t mind how it looks and feel that how it looks at address is the most important factor. If it truly were more stable, I would use it.

Welcome to the Internet!?
:LOL:;):)

When I see something like this and the reaction, I wonder what people were saying when Karston introduced his cavity backed irons to the golfing world. Those must have looked horrible, but look where that path took us.

Let’s hope that doesn’t happen. I’ve owned some strange putters in my day but nothing nearly as awful as these!

Any yet you say that your one continuous struggle with your game is putting. Do you mean to tell me if one of these putters turned you into Tiger Woods with a flatsick in his heyday, you would still reject it?

Oh my, Hard hard pass!!! That’s hideous

Dan when are you buying one?
I got two texts and an email from putters in my current stable saying if I even dared do something like that, they'd rust.

I got two texts and an email from putters in my current stable saying if I even dared do something like that, they'd rust.

I heard that the same threats were made by some Spalding blades when their owners bought Ping Eye irons in 1978.

i'd play it...

Say what you will, but we are one page 7 of this discussion already. I doubt it stops anytime soon lol

it will fly off the shelves at Richard's Sporting Goods store...

so, you're saying you really need some time to think about it? :LOL:
I might even place an order right now I’m so tempted:twist:

So gross...but I'd try them just to see/feel WTF is going on there LOL

You MUST game one for the entire year... are you choosing a truss, or the "#2"

Attachments

• downloadfile-1.jpg
    downloadfile-1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
Considering all of the hatred I might just game one to be an antagonist. This putter might go well with my PXG irons.

The insert is intriguing. I just don't buy the concept that it can/will minimize twisting of the face.

The overall look and price point? Not a chance.

Barf

Wouldn't a large oem do some market research before moving something into production? Did they give their survey pool lsd before giving the questionnaire?

And there's twist face tech in the driver's but anti twist face in the putters?!?!?

Back