Team Callaway Collection

Wanted to publicly thank Jason Finley and Callaway. I received my box this shipment and when I signed up I put I wear a XXL shirt. Since then I have been dieting and lost quite a bit of weight and no longer wear XXL. Jason noticed my post about this and when I got back from vacation, I had 2 boxes waiting, the original box and another box with XL shirts. They didn't have to do anything about it as it wasn't their fault, but they did and I thank them for it. Customer service from Callaway is outstanding and they really go out of their way for their customers. It is very much appreciated, thanks Jason and Callaway and I look forward to wearing those shirts!
Callaway just flat out get's it, WTG Callaway!!!

I have Callaway "coins" from January, February & April....Was there a March 2014 coin?

I have Callaway "coins" from January, February & April....Was there a March 2014 coin?

I don't think so. Probably won't be for May either unless there's something we don't know yet. I always like setting myself up for surprises.

I don't think so. Probably won't be for May either unless there's something we don't know yet. I always like setting myself up for surprises.
oh ok thanks, i can stop looking for something i don't have :laughing:

^^^This^^^ I was genuinely surprised to get the email notification for the "April" package, and spent the next 3 or so days thinking about what it might include. Callaway delivers.

What was Feb? Is the only way to get these coins through Team Callaway?

What was Feb? Is the only way to get these coins through Team Callaway?

January was Kings of Distance/X2Hot and February was Big Bertha. They are on the bay from time to time.

would love a 1 time odyssey pack with the putter cover, hat and ball marker. that innovate or die logo is sweet

I just got another Team Callaway shipment notification. More Masters swag on the way? The Zoo Crew is killing it

War Eagle from my iPhone
Did I miss the latest box?

Did I miss the latest box?
I don't think so. Unless this shipment got lost in the mail (wouldn't be the first team callaway shipment to me to get lost), I think it was just an errant email. Then I go to my callaway account page it shows a shipment from 4/7 (that was what everybody got) and another shipment from 4/11. But when I click on the tracking for the 4/11 shipment, ups can't find that tracking number and nothing else has showed up at my house.

I don't think so. Unless this shipment got lost in the mail (wouldn't be the first team callaway shipment to me to get lost), I think it was just an errant email. Then I go to my callaway account page it shows a shipment from 4/7 (that was what everybody got) and another shipment from 4/11. But when I click on the tracking for the 4/11 shipment, ups can't find that tracking number and nothing else has showed up at my house.
Gotcha, I thought you got a notification and then I didn't see what was in it.

How many of you are hoping for a Sir Issac bobblehead???

That Sir Isaac bobble head would fit right in on my shelf at work

I'm pulling for a putter cover, I truly am.

I would just KILL for anything 'Innovate or Die' though.

James I am
Thinking one of these has to be odyssey themed. Hopefully one of those covers. They are gorgeous dude

That Sir Isaac bobble head would fit right in on my shelf at work

So I pretty much love that bobble head collection.

Hate I missed out on this.

The IOD stuff is out of this world!

Great minds think alike.

Starting to get anxious for the next box.

I'm all over this if they repeat it in 2015. So much great stuff.

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3
I couldn't agree more, I'm so kicking myself for not doing it this year!

I believe if this is available next year, that there will be a lot of THP'ers hoping to jump on it this time!

Back