Team Callaway Collection

A) the bomb stuff they've created is sick as heck
B) I played with bombs for tons of years in the USAF
C) Mandatory that I purchased a stockpile of stickers and a couple coins

I wonder how long the coins will last this time around...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Picked up the coin and the sticker pack. Callaway really enjoys taking my hard earned dollars as of late.

Dropping Bombs coin and a few stickers coming this way.

Got the coin a N3J sticker and the Callaway logo sticker.

The coin might be the best they have ever done.
I agree. I think the new N3J logo is starting to grow on me. I found it a little too cartoonish at first, but im starting to love it. I just wish they didnt make so many of them and it was just as exclusive as the first one. But then again, that will make things better for me when i come up with the extra cash to buy one haha

I saw the first note in this thread, pulled up my computer and ordered 2 dropping bombs coins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered a dropping bombs coin! I love that they are offering them for sale now.

Picked the dropping bombs coin as well and looked really hard at the sweatshirt. May go back and pick one up eventually.

Picked the dropping bombs coin as well and looked really hard at the sweatshirt. May go back and pick one up eventually.

They are super comfortable. Just not sure on sizing for it, but I may grab one as well.

They are super comfortable. Just not sure on sizing for it, but I may grab one as well.
Sizing is really my hesitation. Callaway clothing and my shoulders haven't always got along, but have been better as of late. I am debating whether I need to go up a size.

In for a coin and a N3J sticker.

Just ordered the Droppin Bombs coin and N3J sticker

Same here except 3 coins. :D Love some of the other stickers too, but they'd probably just end up in my pile of cool stickers and years from now I'll think "why did I not stick that on something?"

Same here except 3 coins. :D Love some of the other stickers too, but they'd probably just end up in my pile of cool stickers and years from now I'll think "why did I not stick that on something?"

Looks like they stick on some bags just fine. All depends on the material.

Sizing is really my hesitation. Callaway clothing and my shoulders haven't always got along, but have been better as of late. I am debating whether I need to go up a size.

The one i got last year was a true to size fit

I got the new dropping bombs coin and just went ahead and got the set of stickers. ?

Got a couple Dropping Bombs coins. I wish I had gotten more of the N3Js.

These arrived today

6427e63a26610d85d12578d49bdd0de0.jpg

Cant wait for my coin to get here these new bombs coins look great!

Looks like they stick on some bags just fine. All depends on the material.

Hmmm, hadn't thought of that. I kind of wish they offered patches too that you could sew on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I saw this in time to get the coin and a sticker. Love the bombs coin probably my favorite one they've come out with lately.

I'm pumped they finally released some stickers. They're going to look great on my laptop :D

Back