Tedfroop, what a guy!

jacob1

Needs more cow bell
Reaction score
Handicap
A while back Ted posted about going to play some courses up in Canada and one of the courses was Banff springs. I commented on how that was one of the courses that I would love to be able to play some day. Well, I got a package today from Ted with some very nice things from the courses he played while there! A huge thank you Ted! What a great gesture. I hope to tee it up with you someday!
gy7aqevy.jpg

seha7emu.jpg

WTG Ted!!

Froop is a good guy.

Nice work Ted. That's a pretty awesome little goody bag.

Nice job Ted!

You are more than welcome! I thought about it when I got home and sent you a every day repair tool and one for Sunday best.

Study up, then get your butts up here and lets go play!! That 4th hole is one you have to play at least once. I still dig out the camera every time I play there, especially when I hit that postage stamp of a green.

I will have all summer off next year so I can come out play any time. Check out flying into Calgary and renting a motor home for a few days. I might know a few other THPers who would love to join us like Scrap Iron, Renren89, Wpoz and probably more by then.

Nice work. That's some cool goodies.

Very nice, congrats!

Sweet! Congrats and an awesome gesture for sure! Well done Tedfroop

More reasons to come visit. You get about 180 miles of this and better on the Icefields Parkway between Jasper and Banff. I livehere and couldn't count the number of times I have traveled that road but I still stop and take pictures like a tourist.

parkway+1.JPG

Nice work froop and that picture really is awesome

Ted I actually know some people that live in Banff and some people that used to. From all the pictures I have seen its beautiful.

Back