Tell us which course is your Home course

Used to live right down the road from there. Played there a dozen times or so a year, even did a course review for the site there last year. Great course...layout and always in great shape
I would like to read your review can you post a link please, and I live about 15 min away in Liberty Twnsp I love that course like you said it's always in great shape the only thing that would make it better is if they could get rid of all those geese pooping all over the place lolll.

My home course is Fox Hollow Golf Club, located just south of the city of Glasgow in Southcentral Kentucky.

www.foxhollowgolf.com

If any of you guys or gals are ever in the area, drop me a PM before you get here and I'll see if I can't get a few hackers together and we'll play a round or two.

Currently, there is no course that I would call my home. Until about two years ago, I was a member of a Maryland Eastern shore course, Hunters Oak Golf Club. It was a great facility,-- nice pool, tennis courts, locker room, pool and card table room, workout facitlity, the works. However, it violated the number one rule--location, location, location. The anticipated local development did not occur and the membership never reached the required number needed. So it went fiscally belly up. The club has been purchased and reopened as a public facility (the orginal zoning was a private facilty). However, the course layed dormant and not touched for about a year. Needless to say it is now a dog track. The new owners do not appear to be willing to spend the needed funds. Personally, I think they purchased it more as a real estate investment. In the interim, my buds and I have been playing multiple venues and find that rather enjoyable. So, I am not sure if I'm really interested in a "home" course. We can pay the handicap fee at any course. Did my buds and I enjoy our club membership, yes--but we have found it is not a mandate to play and enjoy golf. Additionally, my membership was a venue for business entertainment. Now that I am semi-retired, such is not warranted.

Last edited:
Kings River Golf & Country Club

The Golf Club Fossil Creek

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

My home course is Fox Hollow Golf Club, located just south of the city of Glasgow in Southcentral Kentucky.

www.foxhollowgolf.com

If any of you guys or gals are ever in the area, drop me a PM before you get here and I'll see if I can't get a few hackers together and we'll play a round or two.

Hey Free Safety, I'll have to keep that in mind, never been down there to play.

Wanted it to be Augusta National .. But settled for good ole Michigan City Municipal.. Besides they probably have better burgers than Augusta

Just paid for my season pass and I got one round in so far! 27 holes in total(original 18 woodland&creekside plus newer 9 lakeview that has par3 tees) 2 practice greens and a range

http://www.beechwoodgc.com

Awesome course. Got to play there 2x will I was there this past summer. I know I didn't get to see it in the prime season but some fun desert golf

Summer, as odd as it sounds, is probably the best time to play out here in the desert. The snowbirds have mercifully gone back north, the greens fees are the cheapest all year, and the courses are usually in tip-top shape from lack of traffic. Plus, the greens aren't usually screamingly-fast as they are in fall/winter. Stay hydrated and get friendly with sunscreen and you'll enjoy some of the best golf of your life!

Summer, as odd as it sounds, is probably the best time to play out here in the desert. The snowbirds have mercifully gone back north, the greens fees are the cheapest all year, and the courses are usually in tip-top shape from lack of traffic. Plus, the greens aren't usually screamingly-fast as they are in fall/winter. Stay hydrated and get friendly with sunscreen and you'll enjoy some of the best golf of your life!

Well I have to agree with you there. Got amazing deals to play there through golf now. Totally agree with you on the greens. The first day I had a hard time adjusting to the slower greens. Hopefully make out there again sometime

Sent from my Moto X

my home course is http://www.sharpstowngc.com/. it's super cheap and i feel like it's a beginner course. i think it used to be a pro tour stop, but that was before i was born.

Tough to beat the price!

It's the best deal around me not the nicest course but always in good shape. Bonus is leagues will never force me off the course or to only play 9 or same 9 twice :)

It's the best deal around me not the nicest course but always in good shape. Bonus is leagues will never force me off the course or to only play 9 or same 9 twice :)

It's a golf course...still gotta hit shots and cheap!

Riverview Golf Course Newton Falls, Ohio no site, but it is a good cheap test of golf, but only my home course because it is like 2 minutes from my home.

Back