Tell us which course is your Home course

Eagles Landing , Stockbridge, GA

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Right now I would have to call my home course "The Quarry"

www.quarrygolfclubggp.com

Awesome course, played there last year and besides Rob and I there wasnt a single person on the course. Took pics for a course review and never got it done. We both do have giftcards for there, so we will be back

Awesome course, played there last year and besides Rob and I there wasnt a single person on the course. Took pics for a course review and never got it done. We both do have giftcards for there, so we will be back

Definitely a course that requires course management. They have a sister course out in Medina, just can't put my thumb on the name of it right now.

Definitely a course that requires course management. They have a sister course out in Medina, just can't put my thumb on the name of it right now.

Medina Country club

My new course.

My new course.

I moved to Dunedin yesterday, and today joined this course. I've always enjoyed playing here in the past and look forward to playing here often. It's in great condition and I've already had 2 members ask me to play with them. Stoked !
http://www.otagogolfclub.co.nz/

Wow that looks like a beautiful course. Love seeing what else the rest of the world has to offer. Enjoy it man.

It's not overly long but it rewards good shots. Big elevation changes and being up high on the hill the wind plays a big part. Played 9 holes this afternoon with an old friend and was 1 over which was ok but not great.

Looks like a great course sir. Enjoy!

Very nice looking course. Enjoy!

Beautiful course so get out there and enjoy!

Looks like a great course. Hope you enjoy.

Nice looking course there man, Enjoy it and let us know how it plays.

Looks like a great course....enjoy

Wild Turkey Trace in Lawrenceburg, KY--also the home for my high school golf team.

I'm ashamed to say I don't have a home course, I hope to soon though.

If you ever come to the Cincy/Northern Cincy Area check out my home course http://www.waldenponds.com

Used to live right down the road from there. Played there a dozen times or so a year, even did a course review for the site there last year. Great course...layout and always in great shape

Back