The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

GO DUKE!!!

Very good win Duke going into tourney time. crazy we didn't make a fg for 10 minutes and still were only down 2 at half. Tyus and Cook are arguably the best backcourt in the country

If you guys want to see a very good basketball game on any level.

I highly suggest you watch the William & Mary/ Hofstra game on NBC Sports Network at 2;30 (EST).

I promise you this game won't be in the 50's. In two previous games this year the lowest scores by either team was 78.

W&M scored 100 in the first one. They are two very good three point teams.

Just my PSA!!

One game at a time on the Pursuit of Perfection

20150308_143937_zpssy3qpy1e.jpg

If you guys want to see a very good basketball game on any level.

I highly suggest you watch the William & Mary/ Hofstra game on NBC Sports Network at 2;30 (EST).

I promise you this game won't be in the 50's. In two previous games this year the lowest scores by either team was 78.

W&M scored 100 in the first one. They are two very good three point teams.

Just my PSA!!
Buping this for anyone that wants to tune in the 2nd half. Marcus Thornton CAA Player of the Year, is putting on a show. There was a short rough stretch for a bit, but 35-32 at the half.

Buping this for anyone that wants to tune in the 2nd half. Marcus Thornton CAA Player of the Year, is putting on a show. There was a short rough stretch for a bit, but 35-32 at the half.
Heck of a game. Hofstra is shooting lights out from 3.

That looked like a foul on that last shot by Thornton, but double OT it is. Great game!

That looked like a foul on that last shot by Thornton, but double OT it is. Great game!
It was litteraly 3 feet away from me. Some contact but not enough to call a foul in that spot I think. Them NY'ers are a rough bunch :)

I think Hofstra is going to run out of players and gas here in the 2nd OT!!

Big game for Bucky today. #1 seed still alive.

So glad you turned it on Aaron. I would have hated to say, you missed out. just glad I didn't over hype it...ha

So glad you turned it on Aaron. I would have hated to say, you missed out. just glad I didn't over hype it...ha
Darnell Dixon with a huge 3! What a win for William and Mary. Great call on this game, it was fun to watch. What a finish!

The NCAA D2 Men's Basketball Brackets were announced last night. While not having as much national recognition as NCAA D1, NCAA D2, NCAA D3 and all NAIA levels have great quality basketball. A few years ago NAIA D1 schools from The GSAC (Golden State Athletic Conference) Azusa Pacific, Fresno Pacific, Point Loma and Cal Baptist moved to The PacWest Conference NCAA D2 and Concordia Irvine is going to do the same thing next season. Three of those 5 teams have performed great recently in the GSAC and have repeated their success in NCAA D2. I expect Fresno Pacific and soon to be Concordia Irvine to do the same. The NCAA D2 Tournament is sure to be a thrilling time as are all college basketball tournaments. March Madness is a very exciting time for fans of college basketball.

I went to a DII school (at the time) and they won the National Championship my last year there.

I can tell you the Div I champs weren't any more happy than those guys were.

Tournament basketball on any level is a very cool thing to watch.

Well it certainly didn't live up to yesterday's incredible semifinal, like anything could have? But congratulations to the Northeastern Huskies, who earned a berth in the NCAA tournament for the first time since 1991 by beating William & Mary 72-61.

The tribe trailed by 22 with 3:38 left and actually cut the lead to six, before NU closed it out.

W&M will get an auto bid to the NIT.

Well it certainly didn't live up to yesterday's incredible semifinal, like anything could have? But congratulations to the Northeastern Huskies, who earned a berth in the NCAA tournament for the first time since 1991 by beating William & Mary 72-61.

The tribe trailed by 22 with 3:38 left and actually cut the lead to six, before NU closed it out.

W&M will get an auto bid to the NIT.

As an alumnus of W&M I'm beginning to understand what Cubs fans feel like. Still waiting for that trip to the big dance.

Hopefully they can go a few rounds in the NIT. Tribe hoops is definitely on the upswing.

As an alumnus of W&M I'm beginning to understand what Cubs fans feel like. Still waiting for that trip to the big dance.

Hopefully they can go a few rounds in the NIT. Tribe hoops is definitely on the upswing.

I really thought they had a good chance this year. Your heart had to be ready to explode on Sunday afternoon.

I underestimated how well Quincy Ford was going to play this weekend. Didn't see that coming.

Adding him to Eatherton and Walker gives them quite a Big Three. And what about this kid Donnely who was playing for the schools club team last year.

I hear W&M has a decent shot to host at least a 1st round NIT. That would be really cool.

They have so many parts I love. Putting aside Thornton. Prewitt and Tarpey are both incredibly athletic. And Dixon and Bernardi may be the best 3 Point shooters in the league.

They won't be going away next year.

Wow. Aaron. What a phenomenal story. I was captivated by every word.

I'm so impressed and glad for Smirh. And soooo frickin Envious of Norlanders writing.

Wow. Aaron. What a phenomenal story. I was captivated by every word.

I'm so impressed and glad for Smirh. And soooo frickin Envious of Norlanders writing.
One of his best articles from what I have read. The research he did for that article was impressive. But for Andrew Smith how scary and amazing at the same time. Truly a miracle that he is still alive.

Miami played super ugly against Va Tech but took the win by 10. Now Notre Dame see if they can avenge that loss, but with the way they played tonight I doubt it. They need at least this next win to sniff the tourney.

Miami played super ugly against Va Tech but took the win by 10. Now Notre Dame see if they can avenge that loss, but with the way they played tonight I doubt it. They need at least this next win to sniff the tourney.

I tried to watch the game but kept falling asleep, from lack of sleep this weekend....not the play on the court..ha

Back