The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

This tournament has to have the most fouls called already. Every game is a foul fest. It's unreal

This Carolina-Arkansas game is crazy with all the whistles. Almost every possession

The Butler/ND game is a good one. I didn't realize how physical Butler is.

Such a good game. Notre dame with the brain farts. But it's time for OT

What a block by Connaughton!!

Such a good game. Notre dame with the brain farts. But it's time for OT
Auguste deciding to dribble and subsequently double-dribbling was just dumb.. He is lucky it didn't cost them.

Def one of the best games so far. 8/16 tickets punched. Tomorrow's gonna be another wild day!

How did that drop?!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I am behind in the thread, but I'm assuming this?

This Carolina-Arkansas game is crazy with all the whistles. Almost every possession

The second half started off terribly with all the whistles.

What a day...and another one tomorrow. Best weekend of the sports year!!

48 games in 4 days concluding with...

Sunday:
MSU-UVA - 12:10p CBS - probably a huge public bracket game
SDSU-Duke - 2:40p CBS - SDSU finally figured out where the basket was on Friday
Wichita State-Kansas - 5:15p CBS - the game that WSU has been begging for
Dayton-Oklahoma - 6:10p TNT - the Big XII is showing their conference prowess, but Dayton has to be exhausted, even playing in Columbus
Iowa-Gonzaga - 7:10p TBS - nobody has gotten poked in the eye yet
Oregon-Wisconsin - 7:45p truTV - Go Badgers?
WVU-Maryland - 8:40p TNT - the Turgeonites will be dressed much better than Huggybear
Northern Iowa-Louisville - 9:40p TBS - very funny :) possibly the game of the day

Just reading that Mike Brey's mother passed away yesterday morning. Sympathies to the Brey family and alot of respect for Coach Brey being able to coach under those circumstances.

Just reading that Mike Brey's mother passed away yesterday morning. Sympathies to the Brey family and alot of respect for Coach Brey being able to coach under those circumstances.

Absolutely. You would never have known it by watching him on the sidelines. Had to be extremely tough to focus for him.

48 games in 4 days concluding with...

Sunday:
MSU-UVA - 12:10p CBS - probably a huge public bracket game
SDSU-Duke - 2:40p CBS - SDSU finally figured out where the basket was on Friday
Wichita State-Kansas - 5:15p CBS - the game that WSU has been begging for
Dayton-Oklahoma - 6:10p TNT - the Big XII is showing their conference prowess, but Dayton has to be exhausted, even playing in Columbus
Iowa-Gonzaga - 7:10p TBS - nobody has gotten poked in the eye yet
Oregon-Wisconsin - 7:45p truTV - Go Badgers?
WVU-Maryland - 8:40p TNT - the Turgeonites will be dressed much better than Huggybear
Northern Iowa-Louisville - 9:40p TBS - very funny :) possibly the game of the day

Yeah that is a good one. Although I think the Wichita St./Kansas game will be very good and on a local level, I'm looking forward or the Maryland/West Virginia game.

Absolutely. You would never have known it by watching him on the sidelines. Had to be extremely tough to focus for him.
None of the players knew until after the game. Really impressed on how he was able to focus himself and keep keep his team focused as well.

Sparty looking strong at the start. I know the hot shooting won't last, but the pace of the game I love.

Sparty looking strong at the start. I know the hot shooting won't last, but the pace of the game I love.
Just getting ready to settle in on this after taking care of Sunday morning bill paying..etc. I saw the halftime score, can't say I was shocked...First one to 40 wins :)

Bye bye virginia

Oh and does anyone in college shoot free throws semi decently as a team. It's been putrid in the tourney

Oh and does anyone in college shoot free throws semi decently as a team. It's been putrid in the tourney
I don't have the stats, but the Red and White glasses tell me the Badgers do

Huge 3 by Brogdon there. Need to execute now.

All of a sudden the east is WIDE open. Gotta like sparty chances for a final four run, yet again

Back